Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence July Early Access Update

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Age of Decadence; Iron Tower Studios

The Age of Decadence got its monthly face-lift.

As I mentioned previously, our plan is to go over everything, add all missing or requested content (like alternative solutions), improve flow, fix bugs, etc. The temple (the final location) will be added last.
Improvements, big and small:
Well, that's about it. More content, improvements and fixes coming next month. As always, your support and feedback are highly appreciated.

You can read the entire list of enhancements here.

072828.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This isn't the real July AoD update, just an Early Access changelog. Although I get the feeling Vault Dweller doesn't really want to do those forum updates anymore.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Jesus. And some people still have the gall to say that AoD is short. By the time I tried all the builds and revealed every nook and cranny of AoD, ITS will be releasing their next game.

Cazzeris

Jesus. And some people still have the gall to say that AoD is short. By the time I tried all the builds and revealed every nook and cranny of AoD, ITS will be releasing their next game.

Pretty sure that the people who think AoD is short don't take take exploring every single path into account.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Looks like I'm going to finally have to dig in my e-mails to find that BMT Micro purchase I did years ago.

Thursday is coming!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Looks like I'm going to finally have to dig in my e-mails to find that BMT Micro purchase I did years ago.
Or you can PM me the email BMT would have on file and I'll resend the link/password and a Steam key, should you so desire.

Cynicus

Augur
It's genuinely amazing to see how far you guys have come with this, VD. Honestly, way back when you started, I didn't expect it to amount to anything close to what it's become. Iron Tower are some tenacious mofos and I salute you for it. :salute:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Before:
After:
:salute:

New maps look amazing but for some reason I prefer the old look for Teron (and only for Teron). Probably got used to it too much or maybe it's because the map scale was different.

Cazzeris

Is that a new Maadoran map? tbh I like the one we have now better.

But it wasn't even a map, just a piece of concept art with some location names stamped on it. The new one is better in every possible way, and it fits with the rest (wich is what really matters in my opinion).

I have to say that I disliked the old Teron map. The perspective was somewhat weird, and it felt more like a "teleportation screen" instead of a proper map with all the flavorish elements and stuff.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Christ, i wish this was just done already. I need release.
I rarely can be arsed to replay a game (though in this case the replayability might change that), so I'm good with waiting till it's good and done. Been waiting since it was an idea anyways, a few months won't change my enthousiasm.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am mostly joking, but after so many years, he is bound to be pretty tired of the game and looking forward to finally doing something else. People are not machines and creative work is mentally exhausting. Doubly so if you work on the same thing all the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom