Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma - Released

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Zero time dilemma sucks if you consider the grander narrative of the series, but on its own it's just ok.

R@tmaster

Educated
Just started Zero Time Dilemma and fucking loving it so far (around 6 hours in). It just really hits the spot when it comes to getting the horror-humour-puzzle blend right.

I've not played the previous 2 games but I will now after I finish this one.
Damn, I wish I played in the same order. After VLR it's impossible to play ZTD.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just started Zero Time Dilemma and fucking loving it so far (around 6 hours in). It just really hits the spot when it comes to getting the horror-humour-puzzle blend right.

I've not played the previous 2 games but I will now after I finish this one.
The other two games are even better.

Falksi

Arcane
So yeah, finished this a few days back and really dug it overall.

Loved the setup, enjoyed most of the puzzles apart from the odd slightly obtuse one, and it was a mint game to play with our lass to argue and humiliate her with the solutions.

Characters are tropey, but I was actually surprised how much I started to form an opinion of them. Mira's tits are excellent.

Falls apart at the 3/4 mark somewhat as some of the puzzling gets sloppy and the plot too convoluted. They really could have wrapped up the last 3 hours or so in an hour, and didn't need so many twists and turns (which in turn meant a few things felt out of context).

But overall glad I bought it. Will be getting the prequels for next X-Mas.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom