Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zed is malfunctioning

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
maybe he's one of those chris-chan type of persons

Forgotten Friend

Educated
+ Wesnoth Cevo and TripleA all with updates

http://www.listal.com/list/free-rts-ran88dom99 Videos of a bunch of these.

SpringRTS RTS engine. 20 playable games. 60 people online during the day. BA, ZK and i like but no one else does NOTA. Free.

www.vassalengine.org Plays just about any board game but mostly just W40k Engine like Spring.

Java Settlers of Catan Board games are awesome.

Alteil Card game but the demo is effectively (without card collecting aspect) a great game.

Cosmic Supremacy http://cosmicsupremacy.com/ Multiplayer 4x. The game is weak but it's helper AI maker is amazing. Free.

Battleships Forever rtt ship manouver. Free.

Warzone 2100 Rts wit huge tech tree. Made OS.

Gratuitous Space Battles Maybe?

Nice moderating, guys, as usual.

There's a good chance if a moderator quotes someone saying FUCK THESE SPAMMERS, ESPECIALLY FOR UNITY then they don't respond to it at all, but later post unity videos as I knew they would, that it's not a legitimate user. And since they don't post about anything that doesn't lead to some product placement and a hundred other reasons I'm guessing I'm probably still right.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
How is moderating General RPG turds different than moderating general gaming?
I guess it isn't. Turds are the same everywhere. I just tend to see more of them in GD and GG. Well, not so much GG I guess. But definitely GD.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
What's wrong with you? Why do you have to post so much retarded stuff

racofer

Thread Incliner
33von7a.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom