Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zaharia [Turn based indie RPG]

Mortmal

Arcane
If there's ever a codex crowdfunding for this one , we should ask for an in game building . Rpgcodex is a bastion for odlschool rpgs , that kind of bastion seems suitable , the monastery of mont athos:

9qCFWs6.jpg

There's pretty nice set of pictures of this area on the web:

xsgnMBx.jpg

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I meant that the game IS very promising. Once I figure out how to take screens (or reinstall taksi), I'll post some impressions.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I finished it and it left good impression on me, probably will back it on kickstarter.

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
Thanks to all the brave testers, we're already fixing some of the issues you found in the prototype. I'm really glad so much people enjoyed it, if someone wants to try an updated version in the following days can write here or send me a message.

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
How was the feedback? And what of your kickstarter?
We should kickstart very soon (maybe even this week), the feedback was good, very good, actually no one complained (a lot) about the prototype. There are a lot of things that need to be fixed, but it seems decent enough to show it on the KS page.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, in fact get RPS on it while you can, they'll publicize the fuck out of the women-equality angle.

Tormented Seph

Scholar
I can confirm some other positive feedback...
The prototype is promising, no doubt...now it's just a matter of "marketing/communication/social sharing".

So cast your "Call to Arms": RPG lovers will answer and join the Cause, Nathan, especially italian people...
Because we never had a fucking historical legacy about RPG development...

It's time to change this shame! :salute:

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
I'm sorry for the late answer, but I got sick, pretty bad sick, i'm sending the prototypes right now.
I have the linux and mac builds too but they may be unstable.

Here's the Stasis kickstarter postmortem, it's probably relevant: http://www.stasisgame.com/kickstarter-postmortem/

Especially how they handled the alpha demo access during their campaign
Thank you, I missed that.
I'm reading it now.

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
Was it diarrhoea? Cause if it is don't listen to your doctor and just drink beer for a few days. Fucking quaxks peddle medicines which don't help you to shit.

Oh a d send me a windows prototype plox. It will be sweet if its anything like AoD.
Well, there was some diarrhea, but it wasn't the only part of the sickness. And I'd love to have some medical advices to ignore, but the reality is that everytime i go to the doctor, the place swarms with old people and I'd rather die than wait 3 hours in a place full of reactionary undead farmers.

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
reactionary undead farmers.

Sounds like a fun thing to put in a game.
I don't know, I heard things that you can't even imagine. Once there was this old man screaming about how criminals should be tied by the feet, then sprinkle them with honey, so that ants and wasps can slowly kill them while their flesh dries at the sun. All that philanthropy came out of his mouth because someone stole 5 chickens from him. 5 fucking chickens.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
reactionary undead farmers.

Sounds like a fun thing to put in a game.
I don't know, I heard things that you can't even imagine. Once there was this old man screaming about how criminals should be tied by the feet, then sprinkle them with honey, so that ants and wasps can slowly kill them while their flesh dries at the sun. All that philanthropy came out of his mouth because someone stole 5 chickens from him. 5 fucking chickens.
Hey man, he might have loved them chickens something profound.

Which doesn't sound too healthy, admittedly.

OwNathan

Innervoid Interactive
Developer
Do you live in a country with free health care by any chance?
Yeah, that's why old people hang out in doctors' offices, they can afford to pay nothing to have some fun, have deep, meaningful chats with other old people.

Hey man, he might have loved them chickens something profound.

Which doesn't sound too healthy, admittedly.
See?
There's something wrong with old people, especially for the ones that start merging recent memories (the crisis, immigrants, 5 chickens disappeared, soccer, pizza and pasta), with old memories (Mussolini, "hey, we are the weakest nation in this war", soccer, pizza and pasta).

I have a persistent bug during combat. Quite often, during my turn, there is no interface for my pawn, no key skips it. I was not able to win any battle because of that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom