Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Cleve, please let me import my Wizardry 7 party into this! Find a way! I believe!!

Arkadin

Arcane
What's with the overdone Aussie accent? He sounds like crocodile dundee. Australians are always insisting that they don't really talk like that.
Huh? Sounds like some variety of New York/New England accent to me.

Game looks fantastic.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No.

DU might, but not I. He's the one to stickie joke articles.
monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

Otherkin dev. has lots of otherkin party members in his game too. Trying to create a fantasy world where he isnt the only non-human in the world eh?

UnknownBro

Savant
Well, this looks QUITE GOOD and I can see he has enough videos uploaded in his channel showing the gameplay... so that's a big plus.
Besides by now and after so many years and with his elaborated "imagination" the plot for the game should be good or at least interesting.

I will pledge next month when my kwa-dollars have replenished.

I just have a couple of question though, what about BUGS? and how long the game have been tested?

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Have any normal people picked up on this? Would love to see the RPS/SA reaction.

RIDING TURTLES. Loved the part where Cleve flipped though the maps. All in all, CUMMING BUCKETS. And vots is right, it looks beautiful.​
I liked the part where it looped round to the start of the maps and he went halfway through them again without noticing. :lol:

Fezzik

Cipher
Great job on the pitch video, Cleve. The game looks beautiful and I was cracking up the whole way through.

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
this is the most hilarious shit i've ever seen... simply MAJESTIC! :bounce:

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Have any normal people picked up on this? Would love to see the RPS/SA reaction.

RIDING TURTLES. Loved the part where Cleve flipped though the maps. All in all, CUMMING BUCKETS. And vots is right, it looks beautiful.​
I liked the part where it looped round to the start of the maps and he went halfway through them again without noticing. :lol:

Well spotted! All the while he's saying he isn't even halfway through ;)

(I read the text about the crabshell quest and there were two it's / its mistakes in one paragraph. Otherwise the text is suitably epic: "Your attention is drawn to your own reflection in the tidal pool and for a moment you wish you could carry your own home on your back... and be satisfied with a mere burrow in the sand for a destiny." )

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Cleve has that FDR circa WW2 thing going with his voice. That pitch was magnificent, and I'll contribute a reasonable amount
at a later date when I have the dough. The man deserves reverence for his loyalty and perseverance to a cause.

:hero:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'm curious to see if this is gonna get any coverage on Kotaku, IGN and the likes... Would be very funny to see they trying to understand and explain this...

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I actually think the pitch could have been a lot funnier if Cleve wanted to, by showing some more of his eccentric views. But he stuck to the game, which is fine enough. "I AM THAT MADMAN"

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well I've been there for most of the bullshit, but goddamn if RPGs aren't bullshit by their very nature. One way or another this shit is going down, and I'm gonna give Cleve a chance.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Lets just pray they never stumble onto Vault-Co or google Cleveland Mark Blakemore or Texas Arcane, at least not until the funding is complete.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom