Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://twitter.com/HotlineMiami/status/520228082653724672

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is still getting some final tweaks and polish, expected to be ready for late 2014 or early 2015.

https://twitter.com/HotlineMiami/status/520232380682878977

Your patience is appreciated and will ultimately be rewarded with everything you hoped for and nothing like what you expected.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-18-hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-out-early-2015

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number out early 2015
With a three-disc vinyl Collector's Edition.

The people behind top-down shooter Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number have committed to an early 2015 launch.

jpg

That's for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, developer Dennation Games and publisher Devolver Digital said.

There's an eye-catching three-disc vinyl Collector's Edition that includes the 28 songs from the game, and a phone card containing a download code for the game and the full digital soundtrack download on Steam. It costs $60.

The tri-fold jacket the vinyl comes in features original artwork by Niklas Akerblad, the Swedish artist responsible for the cover art for both Hotline Miami games. The music includes tracks by M|O|O|N, El Huervo and Perturbator, who worked on the first game, and Megadrive, Mitch Murder, and Magic Sword.

Angthoron

Arcane
Hm, that video gives me a GTA2 vibe, mostly because "live action" and "over the top", I guess.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I played GTA2 with pirate rip, never saw any of the cutscenes :negative:

That was a big suprise for me (with GTA1 too). I just played these games without cutscenes and thought that this game doesn't have any plot, just "go here, kill stuff and have fun". Years later, "wait... there were cutscenes?"

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Last edited:

Vikter

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I find it lovely how Jasper Byrne made Lone Survivor and also composes for Hotline Miami.
But I'm really annoyed at the delays. I have to listen to the unofficial and official soundtracks on Youtube all day long sometimes.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rch-release-date-via-creepy-answering-machine

Hotline Miami 2 teases March release date via creepy answering machine
"Together we March into the future."

Hotline Miami 2 may have just revealed its release date as 10th March. Or at least it's strongly hinted at it.

The game's official Twitter account posted the following phone number: +1 (786) 519-3708 ext 10.

Calling said number results in a message saying: "We are 50 blessings. Together we March [echoed a few times] into the future. You have reached a wrong number."

The overt use of the word "March" suggests the game's release month, while many have speculated that the "ext 10" on the Twitter update is referring to the 10th of March. That's a Tuesday, when games come out on PSN in North America, so that's ostensibly its release date on both PSN and Steam.

Also, that number is a Florida area code. Miami to be exact.

What do you make of this viral message? If you live in a place where it won't charge you and arm and a leg to call it, I'd urge you to give it a listen. Don't bother leaving a message though. The game's Twitter account noted that it already has over 22K of those.

Ivan

Arcane
Jasper Byrne, that is all. Holding out on listening to any muzik till it ships. Gone b gud

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This shit gets more hype than Witcher 3. Although, I'm sure it'll actually be a good game.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number | Digital Comics

Download the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number digital comic series by Dayjob Studio prior to the release of the game and dive into the backstory of several factions on a path to confrontation. The entire five-part series is free to download and comes in a single app that will be updated with new issues leading up to the launch of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/?dm_i=XF5,36TJ1,F4V7KQ,BFBZW,1

Neat but why not just release it as .pdf :rpgcodex:

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Since the Payday 2 Hypetrain has stalled. Because no one wants to spend £15 for 4 masks and a skin, All pre orders of HM 2 are being counted towards the final Hypefuel goal.

Also there is this for Pay Day 2 if you pre ordered.

Steam comments sum this sudden announcement up perfectly.

Dennaton saves Overkill from making asses of themselves.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom