Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Yet another EU4 MP game

Krash

Arcane
After some discussion, we decided to restart with a bunch of new players. This is the place for boasting, threats, butthurt and more

Normal game time: Sundays 18:00 - 21:30

England: raw
Ottomans: Malakal
France: Flying spaghetti monster/NoodleyOne
Austria: Sranhammer tyrannosaurus rex/More Fruits Mein Fuhrer?
Muscovy/Russia: Dr. Strangelove
Castille/Spain: Custodian/Kris
Brandenburg: Krash/Mistakes_Were_Made
Denmark: Waage83
Milan: Sulimo

State of the world in 1468:

8y5mqq.jpg
State of the world in 1491 (before WW1):

aazwxk.jpg
State if the world in 1532:

if526c.jpg
State of the world in 1569:

2mxir6c.jpg
State of the world in 1596:

6hord4.jpg
State of the world in 1616:

s18f8z.jpg

Last edited:

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Milan Strong! Well, until I took 4 vassals in the first 5 years and my neighbours made me release them. Fucking AI.

Krash

Arcane
I was a little more careful, but it still got scary when Bohemia went into coalition against me. Some good ol diplo work got that sorted out eventually though. Mighty Brandenburg now has almost twice as many provinces as when I started, with 2 juicy vassals to boot. Fear me world!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Turksmell Empire has reclaimed most of its cores and has even vassalized the pesky Balkan nations. All is good for now despite a failed attempt at stopping France from conquering Burgundy - Burgundy Inheritance event fired and France got it anyway.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Anyone else bothered by the fucking Mudslimes getting so involved in White Man Politics? Just saying...

Your thinly veiled threats may find you with a Turksmell coalition against you. Just saying.

Besides Brandenburg and Castille also helped. In fact without their participation I had no hope of dong anything. Also Castille provided most of the troops.

Seriously though, that was a ton of fun. Haven't played an MP game of EUIV yet, and I think it holds up incredibly well. Make sure you let me know when the next game starts.

I'm glad Burgundy goes away because they're a pain in the ass, especially with the treacherous Mudslimes and Spaniards to the South.

Next time you fuck with me... I will be ready. Oh yes... I will be ready.

kris

Arcane

you never expect the Spanish inquisition.

Those armies on your border is just hiking in the mountains.

Not that I think I will be much involved in wars in the next session. I will let austria and you at it... or at least contain each other.

you never expect the Spanish inquisition.

Those armies on your border is just hiking in the mountains.

Not that I think I will be much involved in wars in the next session. I will let austria and you at it... or at least contain each other.
You may not have an option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom