Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

Grif

Learned
Submitted my (shit) pretender.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I am sorry. I was celebrating my birthday and it was fucking insane. I will submit my pretender soon.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This is gonna be great. Testing shows that either 3+ armored elephants and chaff or 3+ armored griffins(bless is irrelevant) and chaff is all that is needed to kill 100+ indies. Except stacks of 20 heavy cav. Please no heavy cav....

One game I started surrounded on all sides by ~60-80 Heavy Cav/Crossbow provinces. If that happens Dayy, I am rushing you wherever that is.

sqeecoo

Arcane
As we wait, let me share this topical scene from LOTR that still haunts my nightmares:

It's so STUPID. Everything is wrong, everything.

Dayyālu

Arcane
This is gonna be great. Testing shows that either 3+ armored elephants and chaff or 3+ armored griffins(bless is irrelevant) and chaff is all that is needed to kill 100+ indies. Except stacks of 20 heavy cav. Please no heavy cav....

This is gonna be great. Testing shows that either 15+ Ice Infantry and chaff or 10+ Assartuts (bless is irrelevant) and chaff is all that is needed to kill 100+ indies. Except stacks of 20 heavy cav. Please no heavy cav....

One game I started surrounded on all sides by ~100-120 Heavy Cav/Crossbow provinces. If that happens KN, I am rushing you wherever that is.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Game: Decline_21
Late Age, max 11 players
Players so far: 10

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This game is for aspies and you should all feel bad playing it.

How the multi works anyway?

It's basically PBEM, with a manager. That is how we play here, and most others, but some communities use direct connection to a server always running the game. Either way is fine enough.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Stale me / AI me, I'm going to be traveling until the new year and won't have a pc with dominions 5 on it for the next ten days or so. Sorry

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
No goddamn restarts! mondblut, Johannes, would you kindly take over LA Arcos for a couple weeks? It's turn 1, so we're talking expansion and nothing else. We're playing with Indy 9 setting.

If everything else fails, just find a random guy from /v/.

sqeecoo

Arcane
The map is only slightly more readable than Dayyalu's player lists, but I won't complain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom