Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

sqeecoo

Arcane
It's true, he destroyed his own capitol :D

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am a very rational man.

After considering the chances of a successful defense, I retreated everything, burnt everything to the ground to deny the giants strategical resources and started pillaging.

I am sad that i didn't manage to destroy two forts, but they are labless at least. The giants may win but they'll gain far less than they should.

Hey, it was the only rational thing to do. bats VS giants.

Should have I gone AI or better go for the long term strategy?

Trash Player

Scholar
I am a very rational man.

After considering the chances of a successful defense, I retreated everything, burnt everything to the ground to deny the giants strategical resources and started pillaging.

I am sad that i didn't manage to destroy two forts, but they are labless at least. The giants may win but they'll gain far less than they should.

Hey, it was the only rational thing to do. bats VS giants.

Should have I gone AI or better go for the long term strategy?
Does Gath have a big bless? Even so, the zealots aren't even that strong.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah. I (Gath) don't have a big bless, but some areas on this map are pretty punishing. That's the trouble with random maps, I have a similar situation in D22 where I own plenty of provinces but barely any >5000 pop.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
wow this game is still going? i thought it was a mass eject.

I wouldn't have quit if I knew it was still going :(

owell

EDIT nevermind i just read you restarted and remembered I opted out due to being unable to gang bang Grimwulf with wraparound.

Infinitum

Scholar
Oi, don't go tell people about my modus operandi. I'll have a look. Do PM me if there's any outstanding deals/trades/cunning plans with/by Muty I should be aware of.

Infinitum

Scholar
So, after having a look at what I'm getting myself into I'm having second thoughts. 3-4 stalls from the looks of things, not a lot of land/infrastructure/searches/research and Man looks poised to lay the smackdown with at least 3 times the provinces. If Muty wants me to enact a cunning plan a I can do that for a few turns but this looks a few turns shy of going AI anyhow. Pass. :M

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I have 9 blood slaves accumulating dust and non-venereal diseases in my treasury, I'll gladly send them in exchange of 2D or 2S. PM if interested.

Taken.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Bros, I'll be away on vacation from April 14 to April 28. That's a long while, so vote time: do you want to wait, or do you want me to find a sub?

It looks like I can find good subs for all the games, although obviously I'm perfectly happy with a long pause so I get to keep the reins myself. But it's your decision, since you'd be the ones waiting for my convenience. What say you?

sqeecoo

Arcane
It's a horrible thing where your girlfriend forces you to look at pretty waterfalls all day instead of playing dominions.

Dayyālu

Arcane
It's a horrible thing where your girlfriend forces you to look at pretty waterfalls all day instead of playing dominions.

What's a "girlfriend"? I'll need some translations, it seems you Kroats lack the positive capitalist thinking of working 12 hours par day every day all year long. That will need to be addressed, I'll send a letter of complaints to the European Union.

Say Hi to her and we'll need to buy this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229480/Dungeons__Dragons_Chronicles_of_Mystara/

for future coop experiences, if I don't die in the meantime.

That said, same for me. If you can find a sub by yourself all good, this pause with the llamaserver snafu gave us time. If you can't find a sub I'll start the search in the usual places. Just tell me.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Say Hi to her and we'll need to buy this

I swear we'll manage to play co-op one of these days. Dibs on warrior or cleric (only relevant for ToD, SoM allows duplicates).

Problem is, you need about 1h 45m to properly finish SoM. ToD is manageable with ~50 min. I will probably have enough consecutive free time after retirement though.

edit: if sqeecoo forks the shekels and has got 2 controller we could even do a 4 player. Last time I did I was a minor :lol:

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Best I can tell, a girlfriend is sort of a personal life coach you pay in flowers, who teaches you that everything you like doing is bad for your health.

That game looks like something she'd like, it's basically Golden Axe? I played that back in the day. Bit pricey :) We still have Magicka, too! Let's arrange something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom