Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

Infinitum

Scholar
WELP your displeasure is duly noted. Still uninterested in playing out a 4x with no relative economy. gg no re. Have fun.

Edit:
Doesn't it hinge on one condition only? Do you play solely for the win, or is there something else?
I play for fun.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I'm C'tis, no need to sub for me and thanks for saving this game, the rollback is needed because he already went AI.

Dayyālu I'm fine, let's rollback and be done with it.
Bye Durand's Cavalry and bye random event adding 20 income to my capital :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Pardon me Muty , I hope I don't fuck up AGAIN.

Rollbacking. Grif , send me a PM with mail for the change.

YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO ROLLBACK TURNS USE THE OLDEST ONE AND LET US PRAY

YOU WILL GET A SINGLE TURN I AM STUPID

Grif

Learned
Sent in my turn. And oh my, this is quite the start for a nation I never played before. :M

Infinitum

Scholar
Sent in my turn. And oh my, this is quite the start for a nation I never played before. :M

Best of luck. 8 heavy horsemen on attack rear should probably be able to take the forest. Tien expands really well after the first few provinces once you get the heavy horsemen going; they significantly outperform indy heavy cav 1 on 1 and are much cheaper to boot.

Grif

Learned

Best of luck. 8 heavy horsemen on attack rear should probably be able to take the forest. Tien expands really well after the first few provinces once you get the heavy horsemen going; they significantly outperform indy heavy cav 1 on 1 and are much cheaper to boot.
Aye, but the start is.... let's say, looks quite resource capped.

Thanks for the tips, though. I doubt I'll make any waves but I'm bored enough that trying to salvage a game is quite appealing to me. (Looking over the LA TC roster, they seem to be a different kettle of fish compared to MA TC I'm more used to.)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can we get a fucking nation list or something for fuck's sake? Jesus. God damn.

Who is in this? I already know Grimwulf borders me and is going to kill me, but what other assholes do I have to watch out for?

I'm drunk, but also right.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Fuck.

We should have waited for the new patch. MA Berytos looks insanely nice, beyond being the definitive WE WUZ KANGZ nation.

Dominions: having the best of the meme world since 2006.

Infinitum

Scholar
What was that you say? Another restart you say?

Dibs Tie'n Ch'i :M :M

EDIT: Wait, MA? WELL NEVERMIND THEN. As you were.

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Grimwulf stop cheating money into existence!

qEImEQv.png

Dafuq did you do? I want 5 gold too...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can we get a fucking nation list or something for fuck's sake? Jesus. God damn.

Who is in this? I already know Grimwulf borders me and is going to kill me, but what other assholes do I have to watch out for?

I'm drunk, but also right.

I must have been quite drunk, as I am not even in this game. I meant D22. :positive:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
KoolNoodles... According to my random nations list you are in this game. Playing as Abysia. Which still hasn't submitted...

Coincidence? Should I update the list? WHO THE FUCK SUBMITTED THE FIRST 6 TURNS?

Really? No one knows who's playing as Abysia?

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Wait, Abysia is an interloper??? What, seriously? And to think I politely refrained from attacking his/her/xir/co/ze/zie/zir/hir/ne/they/tey/ve/per/ton/ey/e/yo/xe fortbuilding province last turn, thinking it was KoolNoodles!

Grif

Learned
Why are all LA TC's mages old? :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom