Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'll pass - I enjoyed what I had even though I had freekill to my west, passive Erythia to the north and perma-alliance Grimwulf to the east

Not a huge fan of no-wraparound, kind of limits diplo IMO

sqeecoo

Arcane
Kidding aside, I'd pick Gath in the new game. Never played the giants.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ragha is a little too easy, I think. Before I head out, gonna switch to Abysia. Basically a nerfed Ragha, right? Somebody else can try their hand at one of the best LA nations if they want.

Grif

Learned
Ragha is a little too easy, I think. Before I head out, gonna switch to Abysia. Basically a nerfed Ragha, right? Somebody else can try their hand at one of the best LA nations if they want.
This is why you take Cold Ragha. :M

Dayyālu

Arcane
I have four pretenders in. C'mon people, I'll give this two extra days and then close.

We'll probably have plenty of space.

Also, taking LA Xibalba because I could not be bothered to choose and went for RNG.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am sorry for my fuckup. I really didn't think about the havoc an insane AI would wreck. Not going AI again, I swear.

Grif

Learned
I think I'll take the opportunity to bow out of this game. Got too many other games on my plate at the moment.

Good luck!

Trash Player

Scholar
How many players are there? I may as well join as Mictlan. They probably suck more than they did in 4, but whatever.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I'm considering the idea of joining this, that is, if you guys are still trying to recover this game. Is there anything similar to a vague nation list? I'd like to know what's still available. Also, are indies still set to 9? I was thinking about C'Tis, since it's one of the few nations I know something about in LA (that or Atlantis, since I never tried UW but I can feel Day's evil eye on my neck as I write this).
Problem is LA C'tis has a lousy expansion, that coupled with str9 indies and my peronal noobness and you have an iconic "what could possibly go wrong" situation...

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
:negative:

I'll do once I'm back from work. Lazy Italian guy is stereotypically lazy.

:love:
I'm so proud of you, always keepin' our national values in such an high regard!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Gimme some hours for fine-tuning plz, I'll submit a pretender today.

Edit: Submitted something. I suppose someone unfamiliar with Dominions could, at first glance, mistake it for a pretender.

OH DEAR GOD WHY?!? WHAT HAVE I DONE.

:negative:

Ready when you are, gents.

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
wait you are restarting this one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom