Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News WTF: New turn-based RPG Demons Age looks suspiciously like Chaos Chronicles

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Portuguese gaming culture is very console-centric nowadays. Most gamers above the age of 30 have turned to consoles, mobile or stopped gaming altogether.
Maybe there's a relation.

Well, it's not like the game will be just for the Portuguese market.

They did a "remake" of Jagged Alliance before, which astonishingly costs 30 bucks on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/57740

So maybe we can hope that they can bring some of those TB combat skills into this new game.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected

They did a "remake" of Jagged Alliance before, which astonishingly costs 30 bucks on Steam:

So maybe we can hope that they can bring some of those TB combat skills into this new game.
It wasn't them who did it, they just ported the game to osx/linux. Original CC devs that developed BiA (although on a leash by BitComposer) :M

AbounI

Colonist
Patron

Wasn't it Coreplay who developped Back in Action instead?
I've looked upon the bigmoon catalogue, and it appears they only bought some IP from bitComposer : this Jagged Alliance, Citadel (for the support and fixing), but also Demonicon (for the PS3 adaptation) or North & South.
Nowhere it appear they have particpated in the development of these games.
It's easy to buy IPs and telling everyone they did those.Liars!

So, honestly I'm doubtful they will make it following the vision Coreplay wanted to give this project :I remember the poll about the economic system, the firecamps discussions or the food system.Only hobgob could tell if it's rightfull of his own CC's vision when this rebirth will be released.

Last edited:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I now grow instantly suspicious whenever developers say, "We're huge fans of X" or any iteration thereof.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
da1ddb6958.png
"I'm a huge fan of Fallout."

3588ccf300.png
"I'm a huge fan of women's rights."

26aa3d05ab.png
"Ich bin ein großer Fan von Juden."

ff0871e69c.png
*krrk skrk clk skik crk* ("I'm a huge fan of aphids.")

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom