Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ WoW Rebirth: a vanilla private server

hivemind

I have exams so nothing.

After they are done in a few weeks I'm deciding between a paladin because master race class or a shammy because I haven't played horde in years and I basically have most alliance leveling zones written in memory because I played ally on nost.

Mustawd

Aww, no fun. Dindu faction is much better.

EDIT: Good luck on your exams.

Mustawd

See you guys tomorrow night. I gotta get ready for work in an hour.

EDIT: look out for an Orc Warrior called Ulrin.

hivemind

The ally vs horde debate can be summarized by this:

alliance leaders:

1. Cute shota dominated by a she-dragon(hot but beta)
2. Slut priestess(probably worships cock)
3. manlet who got sister cucked by dark iron cock
4. retarded midget refugee

HORDE leaders:

1. Green Jesus
2. Bro'jin
3. Strong independent banshee queen that don't need no lich king
4. Literal bull

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
hivemind you need to challenge yourself -- see if you can go a week without using the word cuck. Or, at least, restrict it to its literal meaning.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
For non eurofriends (particularly ausfags with 3rd world ISPs) who have the kind of latency which would make most log off in disgust, a client side fix that was normally only present from 2.3 beyond.

https://github.com/namreeb/nampower/releases

put the .dll and loader.exe in the folder where your wow.exe is and run from loader.exe

/script CastSpellAtTarget(x) where x is the spell ID which you can find from the url of databases. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=5187 healing touch rank is 5187.

You can mash this button and regardless of latency, will allow you to cast your next spell when the previous one is finished on the server side. Compare this with /stopcasting where mistiming it by 1ms or mashing the button will kill the spell entirely.

Last edited:

hivemind

hivemind you need to challenge yourself -- see if you can go a week without using the word cuck. Or, at least, restrict it to its literal meaning.
Come one men, give me a break.
I did use it in pretty much the literal sense there.
Thaurissan cucked magni by having a child with Moira against Magni's wishes.

Now yeah she isn't his wife but given that Magni is the King and she is his only daughter and it's every King's duty to ensure a proper heir I would say that he has about the same right to claim the final authority about her reproduction as he would with his wife.

Angthoron

Arcane
The ally vs horde debate can be summarized by this:

alliance leaders:

1. Cute shota dominated by a she-dragon(hot but beta)
2. Slut priestess(probably worships cock)
3. manlet who got sister cucked by dark iron cock
4. retarded midget refugee

HORDE leaders:

1. Green Jesus
2. Bro'jin
3. Strong independent banshee queen that don't need no lich king
4. Literal bull
Yeah but this is Vanilla and Alliance has Cybersexshire.

Cybersexshire >>>> all.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Come one men, give me a break.
I did use it in pretty much the literal sense there.
Thaurissan cucked magni by having a child with Moira against Magni's wishes.

Now yeah she isn't his wife but given that Magni is the King and she is his only daughter and it's every King's duty to ensure a proper heir I would say that he has about the same right to claim the final authority about her reproduction as he would with his wife.
Cuck-a-doodle-doo

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Cry more. It's not shilling, Rebirth still remains the only vanilla like realm that has been able to exist, despite Blizzard's efforts.
Dude you're pathetic :D But funny! The truth is that Blizzard never sued you. Your so-called evidence was torn to pieces and you didn't even try to defend that.

I started on K2 but I can't get too interested. Guess I burned out on Nost. It doesn't help that the queue is fucking massive and server delay is just as bad as on Nost, with the exception that on Nost it happened when player count went past 11k - on Kronos it happens when player count goes above 2k or something. Hard to be sure since they are trying to hide player numbers.

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
Looks like K2 improved the queue experience. Just went through a 900+ Q in 20-30 minutes instead of the hours it took before.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Looks like K2 improved the queue experience. Just went through a 900+ Q in 20-30 minutes instead of the hours it took before.

At the cost of stability. Kronos 2 going bananas right now. Hopefully they get their shit together so we can run WC today.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I guess I tended to play on medium pop realms and never had a log-in queue.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, it was mostly the launch servers that had really bad queues. I rerolled on one of the servers they deployed a few weeks after launch and I don't remember having to wait in a queue very often or for very long.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Kronos getting DDOSed to hell and back, completely unplayable for the last few days, even their site is down atm. According to their facebook it will be this way for at least two weeks. Meh.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Apparently a huge group of gold sellers were banned and they're trying to threaten Kronos with DDOS until they get reinstated? Ban Russians and Chinese and half the problems will go away.

djzltWK.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom