Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime "Woman, you are mine, and soon I will ride you." - King of Dragon Pass

boot

Prophet
CDE99uZ.png

There have been attempts but none successful, and so we are here, now. Before you, an OATH, to unite the clans under one banner! With strength and cunning, meta-knowledge (as we have many advisers here), fortitude (for there will be no reloads!*), and men of GOOD COURAGE- we shall prevail!- or let our blood replenish the land for those who come after...

One day I'm gonna actually lp this cause Axe Father told me to

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So it's a serious attempt at an LP to completion, that you are going to bail out of on a whim, with no reloads, unless you feel like reloading.

Got it :positive:

laclongquan

Arcane
You MUST

1. have an oldster of a clan chief in order to have the second chief being in time and strong enough for the best ending. A young or middle age chief is a bit too much: too old for the kingship.

2. The ring should have 3 women of two major goddess and possibly a woman warrior~ That way you have magic during Heroquest, and spare warrior for exploration, and a balanced ring.

boot

Prophet
Zarniwoop

Congratulations on your spectacular failure at reading. I suggest you refresh the page and read the op from the beginning. If you still have any misunderstandings, please, feel free to post them in this thread. Your opinion is important to me.

Thank you.

Infinitum

Scholar
1. have an oldster of a clan chief in order to have the second chief being in time and strong enough for the best ending. A young or middle age chief is a bit too much: too old for the kingship.

Or just pick whoever you want and start grooming the replacement before embarking on the final quest. I like putting the the shield baby in charge, gives a nice sense of closure to the storyline. As for retiring the old chief, well, there's plenty of biting things in the dreamtime, and Arroka hungers..

Infinitum

Scholar
Pretty sure you'll be fine so long as you make the swap before being chosen as King/Queen of your neighbouring clans? In any case buffing someone up through specific heroquests is fairly trivial once you get the magic going in the later years, so should have plenty of time to set up a strapping teen/early twentysomething as chief before killing off the old one and getting on with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom