Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
In the world of Magalan, of course

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Haha, oh man. I guess that antifa crowd is an untapped market just waiting to be exploited.

Not sure if marketing is genius or just disgusting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah sjws are such a big and supportive market. All the successful sjw games could and will confirm this. Ops..... i forgot that such a thing like successful sjw game doesn't exist.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Ugh, excuse me? Everyone knows that people whose views put them to the right of the political spectrum are literally all nazis who elected literally hitler to turn our once progressive and liberal country into a fascist safe haven.
Clearly Wolfenstein was always a politically charged franchise despite never having any political messages until now, you just don't understand the genius of making topical statements and fueling people's delusional world views. Dumb nazis.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I hope that all the right wing nazi people don't buy this game. It could be a little bit of a shock for corporations,but majority of gamers are right leaning people.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah, I agree, saying that nazis are bad is pretty edgy. No wonders Codex doesn't like it.
Well nazi weren't bad,they just lost a war. It is like saying all the allies are evil or the soviets are evil. Just a bunch of normal people fighting other normal people. One side looses and becomes evil. Same would have happened if the nazi won.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Yeah, I agree, saying that nazis are bad is pretty edgy. No wonders Codex doesn't like it.
Well nazi weren't bad,they just lost a war. It is like saying all the allies are evil or the soviets are evil. Just a bunch of normal people fighting other normal people. One side looses and becomes evil. Same would have happened if the nazi won.

allies are fuckin evil.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

allies are fuckin evil.
Take me in your dimension senpai!

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

'kay.

Deflowerer

Arcane

Did your cognitive faculties advance beyond 10th grade? :lol::lol:

Although I can get behind the idea that hating Nazis for invading Allies' space is the primary motivation, with condemnation of the ideology being historically speaking a later product (in the minds of the masses, anyway).

Anyway, the whole fiasco regarding this game is embarrassing. Way to show everyone what a massive fucking triggering pussy your average rightwinger is by getting offended by it. I swear, the Nazi LARPers at Charlotesville, now all these trigglypuffs crying about "so much for the tolerant left"...just sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Did your cognitive faculties advance beyond 10th grade? :lol::lol:

Although I can get behind the idea that hating Nazis for invading Allies' space is the primary motivation, with condemnation of the ideology being historically speaking a later product (in the minds of the masses, anyway).
tenor.gif

Deleted member 7219

The Nazis tried to wipe out entire races of people. The Allies (at least in WW2) didn't do that. The Nazis were objectively evil. They had excellent fashion sense, though.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

The Nazis tried to wipe out entire races of people. The Allies (at least in WW2) didn't do that. The Nazis were objectively evil. They had excellent fashion sense, though.
Well jews are part of the caucasian race just like the arabs and some indians. Also the allies are trying hard to wipe out a lot of cultures in Europa now. Will we be evil for trying out to wipe the arabs and the niggers while trying to retake our countries in a decade?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Move along, Codex. This is the gaming forum you created by allowing this shit in GD. Nothing to see here.

Kind of hard to blame GD when this kind of posting seems to inevitably come from people with <current year> accounts who don't have access to GD

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Move along, Codex. This is the gaming forum you created by allowing this shit in GD. Nothing to see here.

Kind of hard to blame GD when this kind of posting seems to inevitably come from people with <current year> accounts who don't have access to GD

Maybe attracted by the wonderful freedom of speech GD is an exemple of though. Codex hasn't waited for <current year> accounts to have this kind of reputation. Somehow. Strangely.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Maybe attracted by the wonderful freedom of speech GD is an exemple of though. Codex hasn't waited for <current year> accounts to have this kind of reputation. Somehow. Strangely.

Makes more sense to blame the GamerGate thread if anything, no? That's completely public and shows up in Google searches.

But really your take is unnecessarily convoluted. Shitposters accumulate here because we don't ban them like (or as quickly as) other forums do. Selection in action.

As for this game: People who like Nazis are retarded, also Bethesda's attempt to construct a marketing campaign based on Richard Spencer's antics is exploitative and gross, I have spoken.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom