Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Monster Trucks

Castozor

Scholar
1. Also is there a thread where I can read up on this setting?

Holy Cow

1. Also is there a thread where I can read up on this setting?

Not really, no, it's not nearly complete, this was supposed to test the waters and get feedback...actually, you know what? bug Darth Roxor about it, maybe he can make one out of the stuff we already have

1 obviously wins, this thing is gonna get updated slow btw, as you can see, but I aint abandonin' it. be surprised the pain in the ass that is have to work with an established setting with whole gaps missing tho

i'll try and make up for the slowness with larger updates, maybe even small short stories self-contained to a point, iono if that's workable in this format tho. we will experiment and find out

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i'm afraid leaking those secrets might get me blacklisted

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom