Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Witcher 3 "The Trail" Opening Cinematic

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I wish it was better but it's not. All witcher cinematics were done so far by the same company Platige Image and the same director Tomasz Baginski. Platige Image is not a part of CD Projekt. They are actually under the weather for some time. (sorry, both articles in polish) but they have great PR so news about those troubles were hidden under a pile of PR about Platige Image making the live-action Witcher (while all they actually achieved is that they got money for the script development).
So it's not no wonder this trailer is shit comparing to the 1st and 2nd.

BTW isn't it interesting that CDPR decided to show this intro 4 months before the game release?

RPGs aren't rare enough these days that just releasing them turns to into an event.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
He's tiny next to:

20121012090840.jpg

Though that's an orc. But letho is a mutant.
Everyone's a mutant or just a very bad copy these days :smug:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
remember when the witcher was about a generally disliked but necessary mercenary monster killer who had to perform investigations and spend time on preparations in order to kill a single beast. the Striga was only slightly larger than Geralt and it nearly tore him apart, now Geralt takes on dragons by himself and people run around annihilating armies single-handed.

Darkzone

Arcane
The head to shoulder proportions are ok and the bizeps is a little bit large but not necessary impossible due to modern anabolics. There have been a lot of people, with a arm nearly as large as the head diameter, and still with good definitions. If there is a problem then this problems lie within the actions of such an physical build. This looks like a powerlifter and not an assassin, such a muscle character will have very little stamina, because his muscles will eat up a lot of oxygen, and his lungs cannot supply the necessary volume of oxygen to support sprinting actions. Pudzianowski had to lose a lot of muscles to have the stamina to fight a longer fight, and his first loosing was due to lack of stamina. Hm this character reminds me truly of Pudzianowski, could it be that because in 2011 Pudzianowski was a very popular in Poland and the rest of the world?

Darkzone

Arcane
I understand the use of steroids in a way, because i have seen the effects in strength on people who have used them. But this synthol people are only sick, they are not stronger or faster or harder. They are only stupid oil balloons.

I understand the use of steroids in a way, because i have seen the effects in strength on people who have used them. But this synthol people are only sick, they are not stronger or faster or harder. They are only stupid oil balloons.
Puss balloons, more like. Oil granulomas, various interesting types of necrosis, strokes - but eh, there are always will be people who'll want to get big magically and without work. I remember seeing pictures of operation on a guy who decided to inject synthol into his penis - now that was a sight I won't soon forget.

Darkzone

Arcane
Puss balloons, more like. Oil granulomas, various interesting types of necrosis, strokes - but eh, there are always will be people who'll want to get big magically and without work. I remember seeing pictures of operation on a guy who decided to inject synthol into his penis - now that was a sight I won't soon forget.
I don't know if most of them are lazy and want result without work. In many cases i have see people taking up steroids, because they hit a stagnation phase or they hit their 'genetic' border. I have the luck of having a good genetics concerning this aspect on one hand. And also i have enough brain to not make a mutant out of me, on the other hand. I have not thought about the side effects of synthol, but certainly you are right about this, according to my knowledge. And how stupid can a person be to inject something in his penis only to make it thicker? Stupidity and mental illness is a very dangerous combination for a person with this traits.

Makagulfazel

Educated
Hah! The cinematics within a game can be lame sometimes. Lame enough to shift discussion towards the unnatural alternation of manly muscles. And dicks.

:updatedmytxt:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom