Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Witcher 3 Official Gameplay Trailer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: CD Projekt; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

CD Projekt have uploaded a Witcher 3: Wild Hunt official gameplay trailer to their YouTube channel. Nothing much to say about it except that it's quite long and impressive, with an emphasis on demonstrating the wide scope and maturity of the game world. Check it out:

I laughed at ~1:51. Hype, hype, hype.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Looks.... ok I guess? Like a fantasy Red Dead Redemption. Good for some dicking around when the game is on discount.

AngryKobold

Arcane
I am not sure if it's the exact presentation of final product or still a sweetened demonstration. Nevertheless the game seem to catch up with what the modern hardware is capable of. Visually, at least.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What are the odds that the "clear an area and people will move in" thing is one-off scripted bullshit :M

Other than that though, very nice. I hope it passes DA:I's sales despite being next-gen exclusive.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Witcher 2's combat was so terrible I'm tempted to play this one straight into easy mode so that this shit is over with quickly.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Looks.... ok I guess? Like a fantasy Red Dead Redemption. Good for some dicking around when the game is on discount.
Wasn't this basically a guarantee as soon as they said it would be open world?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Dp5lu6d.jpg

mmm jam

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Must.
Resist!
oh, fuck, Przewalski horses. I surrender, Witcher 3. You have won.

BTW what terrible happened on 'Dex that we were punished by having Comic Sans everywhere?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
religious fanaticism...
war crimes...
even... RACISM!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, that's it. I'm sold. Gotta have this racism game everybody is talking about.

odrzut

Arcane
Fortunately it won't have swearing in it. It's not advertised after all. Just racism.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
religious fanaticism...
war crimes...
even... RACISM!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, that's it. I'm sold. Gotta have this racism game everybody is talking about.

Is there a Polish version of this trailer? I wonder if it's less in awe of itself in that respect.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is there a Polish version of this trailer? I wonder if it's less in awe of itself in that respect.
It is something like 'and racism' in Polish version. Polish narrator is generally much less dramatic than the English one (also he is male). The translation between Polish and English is not exact, by the way. 'Ancient rituals' are 'foul rituals' in Polish version, for example.

https://youtu.be/T6IC3jF19fA?t=24

sser

Arcane
Developer
Well I'm hyped now. Has there been any news concerning...

The status of Letho? Like what was the 'canon' ending there?

Deleted member 7219

Dat downgrade.

Gotta love it when a sequel actually looks worse than its predecessor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom