Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Win Free Strategy Stuff from TCancer - EU3 Edition

Jason

chasing a bee
For those of you unaware of TCancer, the unloved retarded cousin of the Codex, we have a free game giveaway in the works with Paradox Interactive. This week's fun is our Frontline: Fields of Thunder Contest. Just answer a simple World War II related question and get a chance to win a free game! The prize will be delivered personally by me, after I spend a week or two living in your bathtub, eating all your yogurt, and transforming all your socks into an elaborate sock puppet recreation of 'Leaving Las Vegas'. Good luck and hope to see you soon!

SlavemasterT

Arcane
baby arm said:
You're an employee of Paradox Interactive and/or TCancer? How did I not know that?
No, I just have no idea who Paradox Interactive is or what kind of games they make, and I've never played Europa Universalis.

My suggestion to them: make Master of Magic 2

Shagnak said:
He's my alt.
Finally, my penchant for posting drunk is explained.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom