Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will you Buy and/or Play Trans Effect: Androgynousmeda? The POLL!

Will you buy/or play MEA?

• Total voters

Jokzore

Arbiter
Has it been cracked yet?
No, it uses a new version of Denuvo , and it gets harder to crack that thing with each new iteration , last one took about a year before it was cracked and a lot of the games that use the older version still aren't cracked (Total War Warhammer for example) because theres only one group capable of cracking the damn thing.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
Probably won't even steal this, it's not worth the time investment. I used to love games that advertised having an "Open World" but lately it's a codename for *Boring Shit, (tm) now with more of it!* I loved Mass Effect 1 even if it felt dumbed down as an rpg, but was a good "cinematic rpg" 2 got worse but I still stuck with it despite the retarded scanning, shit levelling, shit combat, (felt kinda like the Witcher2) And 3 I just lost interest in halfway through despite being keen on knowing where the story went, I just dropped it one day and never felt the urge to pick it back up.
This looks like a B-movie made-for-tv-million-hour-miniseries spinoff of a once decent franchise. (though decent might be stretching it)

Freddie

Savant
I will buy it for 10 bucks max because i had some fun with the Multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 and this game has the same horde mode.
Pretty much the same. No way in hell I'm funding this decline for paying a full price and I can't stand of thinking playing the campaign, but ME3 MP was fun, and if MP works in this and isn't overtly grindy this might be perhaps worth of 10 €.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I'd demo it right now but since it probably won't get cracked for a long time I'm sure my interest will have faded. I demo'd ME3 over a year after release but unlike ME:A I had a vested interest in seeing how that train wreck played out.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
-no buy (got better stuff to spend cash on like beef)
-no pirating (waste of time and bandwidth), have dozens better games to play
-no funding for Pillows sequel
-no options in poll for me then

Heretic

Cipher
I'll buy it when it's under 10 monies, because I play almost everything in my favourite genres.
I'll treat it as a second-rate third-person shooter.

Winslow

Novice
Patron
I'll buy it when it's around 5 or 10€ like I did with ME3 but I'm probably not going to play it for several years. Still waiting for sales on those ME3 DLCs before I start it.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Haven't bought and played a Bioware game in almost 10 years and not going to do that now either.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I ain't gonna buy this travesty. HOWEVER, my brother can't accept what a shitshow this is going to be, so he'll end up getting it and I'll play it to see the Decline in progress myself, as I grew up in the Decline and never got to see what Decline actually felt like.

I never even played this shit.

Wife used to play it for the romances, but says all hot guys are gay in Androgena and the only straight guy is an ugly nigger, and she's just not into niggers, nothing racial, it's just a matter of tastes. Says she won't play.

Bioware completely alienated white cis-gender people.

There's only one gay guy in the game, so your "wife" is wrong.

I'm sure as hell won't give my money for either Sawer's Dream RPG - Fuck You, Grognards: Part 2 ~ Electric Boogaloo, or for Tranny Effect: Prospereda. Where's this option, eh?

Last edited:

Max Stats

Liturgist
Not unless Mass Affect: Autistdromeda goes on sale for under 20 and I happen to be having a stroke and can't control myself, or the PS4 gets hacked and I can "steal" it.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Not gonna buy it or play it, but don't want to fund Pillars Boredom 2, so didn't vote. :M

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
No, thanks. Like Lambchop19, I didn't fund PoE II (because I have no money). But I would never play a trainwreck like this one.

Grif

Learned
Why buy? The best entertainment from this game is free. AKA reading fellow ME:A threads and enjoying the many gifs of fail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom