Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ulminati banned?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Stay strong, Ulmi, men!

enhanced-buzz-28998-1289935267-8.jpg

Sjukob

Arcane
I don't get that self ejection thing , it doesn't make your posts dissapear , so why bother ? Just stop opening this damn site if you want to quit .

Phelot had balls to do that .

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't get that self ejection thing , it doesn't make your posts dissapear , so why bother ? Just stop opening this damn site if you want to quit .

Phelot had balls to do that .
If you are frequenting the Codex for years, it is hard to stop posting here. At least if you are banned, you have to through the hassle of making a new account.

Delterius

Arcane

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I hope this is yet another Hilarious Prank (TM) by The Management (TM) that will be reversed soon.

Some people specifically ask for self-ejection. We are always happy to grant peoples requests. :shittydog:
I'm getting closer and closer to make the final decision. I hope you won't decline my request if it comes to that.

Please give us conclusion chapter to your nabokov-inspired adventures before you self-ejaculate, thx.

polo

Magister
Y'all need to understand this guys are addicts, after all codex works pretty much like a drug. Its shit for you, makes you a shittier person, tries to kill you, but u still want more.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is self-ejaculation-ejection a phenomenon unique to the Codex? I've been visiting forums forever and have never come across anything quite like it.

It's not like this place is a massive echo chamber of negativity that'll suck all even remotely positive thoughts out of your cogitator.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Where else can you have an uncensored discussion with people from all over the world, including those with a diametrically opposed brainwashing opinion?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The butthurt flows freely in Politics discussions, that's the fun part of it. And the memes.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The butthurt flows freely in Politics discussions, that's the fun part of it. And the memes.

Fine, but that's different than "discussion".
At least It's way better than Obsidian Entertainment's latest take on a CRPG.

Just spend 20 minutes in the fucking shithole of the Politics forum. That place alone causes most self ejection...
It's clearly not causing enough.

edit DarkUnderlord opt-out for alerts from ratings, when?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom