Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
My last Facebook post a couple of days ago was "The red pill is a lie."

My second to last Facebook post was this:

June 10th I believe. Go check it out! :P

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Um yeah he's back like nothing happened

Of course. After all, it was just a prank bro.

Ydx6X5p.png

insane people don't know they're insane
they think they're enlightened and shit, generally
Recently I watched a documentary about a psychiatric hospital where they interviewed the crazies during their lucid moments. One old woman was opening the lock on her drawers and the reporter approached her. "You have locks here?". She laughed and said "I'm crazy, not stupid".

Grandma also once told me a story about an old institution in her hometown that faced a hill with very steep cliffs. Whenever people would try to climb it, the patients would crowd around the windows and yell at them to be careful and stop being crazy.

Weasel
Grandma also once told me a story about an old institution in her hometown that faced a hill with very steep cliffs. Whenever people would try to climb it, the patients would crowd around the windows and yell at them to be careful and stop being crazy.

Reminiscent of we Codexers solving the world's problems from the hallowed environs of GD/Pol :salute:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yes to the first question. I was raised in a low income hispanic neighborhood with gangs and other stupid shit. Think a less violent Blood in Blood Out. So rap was the big deal around where I lived. Bone Thugs and Harmony were the shit when I was a kid. Plus a bunch of other indie/christian rappers, as evangalist/rapture religion was big back then.

:salute: you are forgiven your sins. ABBA is only tolerable if covered by other even more obscure bands anyway.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Oh hey guiz look at this other obscure music video I found lolololololllolol

Derp I grew up in a cave so I have no idea what it is despite being on this planet for over 3 decades :retarded: :retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded: Takes a while to get going but I think it might catch on.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
ERMAHGERD I also just heard in 1912 a big obscure ship crashed into an iceberg somewhere and sank. It was on the way to some obscure city in North America.

WOW GUIZ ppl died! #sad. :retarded:

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Do note how shameful derailment is completely kosher when it distracts from most pressing issues, such as Trash abusing our 100% white bro due to leftard butthurt whilst also sporting that horrendous travesty called an avatar whereas common folk must abide by proper avatar hygiene.
Even though I'm more left than right, I have to agree that the avatar in question is the feggest thing on this site.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Also, ABBA was completely forgotten and thrown in the same garbage bin of history along such great pop music icons such as Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Wham! (the ! is part of the name).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wham!
If it wasn't for that degenerate musical Mamma Mia! (also has a ! as part of the name (see a trend here?)), it would still be forgotten.

I guess my point here is

#BeheadAllMuslims #YOLO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom