Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Africa so poor?

Discussion in 'SCIENCE!!' started by Raghar, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Fedora Mastergender: ⚧ Learned

Fedora Master
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Civilizations that all rose because of a very specific caste of triple-digit IQ rulers and quickly fell into ruin when the normie Africans (or Arabs) came to power.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Make America Great Again The Brazilian Slaughtergender: ⚧ Arcane

The Brazilian Slaughter
    Parrots:
    Citation needed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    ^ Top  
  3. Jugashviligender: ⚧ 管官的官 Patron

Jugashvili
    Parrots:
    Codex 2013
    To be honest, though, Great Zimbabwe is only remarkable due to its rarity in the region. I've seen iron age hillforts larger than it that were built two thousand years earlier.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Higher Gamegender: ⚧ Arcane

Higher Game
    Parrots:
    Africa has a literal plethora of resources, therefore women are economically self-sufficient and more interested in muh dik than intelligent, nerdy beta males. It's the real garden of Eden, with all of the corruption expected from the usual suspect, the woman. Even racism gets more respect as an explanation for Africa's problems than blaming women, because the de facto modern religion is feminism.

• Makes you think... Makes you think... x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Zarniwoopgender: ⚧ Destiny Cleanser Patron

Zarniwoop
    Parrots:
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    What the actual fuck.

Have you ever even been to Africa, Higher Lame?

^ Top  
  6. CptMacegender: ⚧ Savant

CptMace
    Parrots:
    Poor because they lacked fear for a damn long time. Fear as in, anxiety about the future. Strongest catalyst for progress ever.
    Without fear, societies don't do shit. Don't develop hierarchies and social systems required to answer social problematics, because they never pose these problems to themselves.
    It's changing though, slowly. And considering the size of african countries, their current demographics and the state of global climate, Africa could contain very, very rich countries pretty soon in History.

• Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. That Damn Doggender: ⚧ Learned

That Damn Dog
    Parrots:
    This actually gels with everything I've heard about Sub-Saharan Africans supposedly being incapable of planning for the future (even so far as not having a whole lot of future-tense words in their languages). They don't know how to plan because they never really NEEDED to.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Make America Great Again dag0netgender: ⚧ Arcane

dag0net
    Parrots:
    'They' still don't 'need' to, necessities only exist where goals exist, and goals past immediate self-interest only exist where Jews exist.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. OndrejScgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

OndrejSc
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    Societ went to see those plays.

^ Top  
  10. Make America Great Again dag0netgender: ⚧ Arcane

dag0net
    Parrots:
    Not that I think there's much point responding to those posts, baseless propositions..but.. Shakespeare wrote for other people about other people. That is what society is. Or are we going to say that language..and specifically the written language were invented solely by diarists?

^ Top  
  11. fantadomatgender: ⚧ Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Parrots:
    Why the fuck this thread is still going on?! The answer is obvious,fucking niggers and arab scum!
    [​IMG]

You sound like an archaeologies finding a rock and going on how it could be a spaceship part.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Sykargender: ⚧ Arcane

Sykar
    Parrots:
    ID is not a theory not by a long shot. It is merely young earth creationism with a new coat of paint but the "arguments" are the same decade old debunked horseshite.

I sincerely doubt that.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Mangoosegender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Mangoose
    Parrots:
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
    It's quite ironic. Fear is indeed (one of?) the strongest catalyst for progress while also being the greatest harbinger of collapse.

^ Top  
  14. veealunegender: ⚧ Scholar

veealune
    Parrots:
    i dont know i think it has something to do with all the niggers

^ Top  
  15. Raghargender: ⚧ Arcane

Raghar
    Parrots:
    I looked around at Africa genetic, and from these simple articles, I found Africa has no Neandertal genes. Europe has some, and China breaded with them twice for some reason.

Another reason I found is these new genes that appeared in European population.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)