Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did you take general discussion from me?

Robespierre

Madame Guillotine
Patron
It's Kitten Time at the GreatCrystalShrine
Make the Codex Great Again!
Nah, that's unfair. I gave my damn' dollah bills for this privilege. I don't want my friend Roqua Yes ! to enjoy it freely. Roqua Yes has to give his jew gold, like every goddamn newfags here.

On the codex, we should strive for equality or else...
the-guillotine-large.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
He greatly misses GD, and that place gives him the most enjoyment of this site. We should help him achieve that.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Nah, that's unfair. I gave my damn' dollah bills for this privilege. I don't want my friend Roqua Yes ! to enjoy it freely. Roqua Yes has to give his jew gold, like every goddamn newfags here.

On the codex, we should strive for equality or else...

I guess you haven't heard but I have a whole fucking 31 day month dedicated to me. What have you got? Less money. Ha ha.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I gave my money, my blood, to Codexia. Maybe I have less money now, but I am de conscience tranquille. I have the moral high ground.

Righ'?

:negative:

No. Now pay the codex more money so I can have GD too. The you can be de conscience tranquille.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I can afford an entire galaxy of Patron statuses, but it's the principle of the thing.

You people actively make this forum objectively worse, rather than better. Fix the damn search function, fix that thing with ads I was bitching about two years ago but have since forgotten the details of, delete the insipid constellation of post ratings that actively make everyone dumber and turn the forum in a deluxe mobile group texting session, etc.

What XenForo did, see, was to hamstring the search function (which up to that point was perfectly fine) 2-3 years ago, then hold the non-hamstrung search function hostage for more money. I offered to fucking pay for it, provided links to the XenForo forum post describing the "extension," and never got a response.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
You drop cash on every new game released on Steam with an RPG tag, I know you can afford it.

If you guys accepted gift card transfers there'd be no problem. I don't want my info, real or fake, being known to pedophiles like Crispy, or fish people in general. I trust the Jews, but I think you're the only one. And as far as Jews go, you are definitely not one of the Greaters like Larry David. Larry David would have no issue with my superior posting style and our thread talks going a little off topic once and a while. Half my posts disappear without a note or anything. Just gone like I didn't agonize for hours over every single word before hitting the post button. Years of my life gone down the drain. Larry David would never do that.

Also, I like the anger of Blaine's post above mine so what he said too, especially about this nonsense facebook rating shit.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The ratings are obnoxious, but they aren't deal-breakers. It would be crass to demand that forum administration implement my personal preferences or else I won't buy any Patron statuses... although this is the Codex, and post ratings are clearly part of the decline of forum software, so the irony is palpable. The "Acknowledge this user's agenda" post rating exists solely because of my opinion of post ratings, DU's little joke at my expense (and one of the most-used ratings during political squabbles).

The search function is the real deal-breaker at this point. I feel this is a legitimate point of protest, since it is an objective downgrade from superior search functionality that existed over ten years ago.

More irony: XenForo exists because the core programming and design guys who developed vBulletin realized that vBulletin (which they didn't own and no longer actively worked on) had become overpriced, bloated, insecure shitware and that people wanted (and would pay for) something better. My website administrator (back when I owned a website and forums, traffic levels similar to the Codex) explained all of it to me in 2010.

Nowadays, XenForo is also becoming bloated shitware, although nowhere near as bad as vBulletin got. Way of the world and the Internet circle of life, I suppose. Sadly, I don't think anyone's going to rescue us this time.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
pedophiles like Crispy

Didn't Bryce once tell you that he was going to rape one of your kids or something like that? I seem to recall you really flipping your shit over that.

It's weird how much you apparently like to think about this subject, Roqua.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
pedophiles like Crispy

Didn't Bryce once tell you that he was going to rape one of your kids or something like that? I seem to recall you really flipping your shit over that.

It's weird how much you apparently like to think about this subject, Roqua.

My oldest daughter could beat the shit out of either of you with ease, and my two youngest are way too into watching other people play video games to be lured into creepy fuckers cars or any other rape trickery. If either of you want to fuck them you'd first have to unbrainwash them. I say go for it. If being raped can tear those stupid fuckers away from watching even stupider fuckers play minecraft I'll consider it the lesser of two evils. Just don't make it a one time thing. Keep it up for five or so years so we can get them into an age where hopefully they are naturally too old to be interesting in watching other people play games online.

May I suggest the boy? I'm pretty certain no straight boy could be this interested in video games while barely even playing them. If there was some sort of horrible trauma like five years of rape by the likes of you or Bryce it would go a long way towards making me feel better about this weird shit. Being raped by a super creepy online weirdo like either of you can justify a lot.

p.s. Are you Bryce? Did you ever send that guitar back to the rightful owner? That was fucked up.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
You guys have to understand that GD is a part of the Codexer's intellectual journey.

Videogames and RPGs build his understanding of virtues and morality. Liberating Skyrim from Imperials, defeating Darth Malak 7 times, massacring Saracens in Medieval II, and halting Caesar's Legion in Vegas, all teach the important of race hygiene, defending your country against foreign invaders, and confronting the shapeshifters who subvert your culture from within.

When a Codexer learns these Skyrim virtues, he applies them to the outer world, and discovers black and brown rapefugee hordes ravaging his lands under the encouragement of long-nosed proponents of multiculturalism. He joins GD to fight the good fight with his word.

Once this quest fails, he returns to videogameland, convinced that the battle is long lost.

In other words, evolution of a Codexer's posts:

2014: What is the best way to finish Baldur's Gate Trilogy: Sword Coast Stratagems? (6,000 words)

2016: Hitler never killed 6 million Jews, but he should have (700 words)

2017: Fashion & Architecture of TES Morrowind (6,500 words)

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
2014: What is the best way to finish Baldur's Gate Trilogy: Sword Coast Stratagems? (6,000 words)

I think you meant this one as some sort of good post. Only fucking morons ask other people for advice on how to beat a game, especially ones as easy as BG, SCS or not. But those morons are better than the mimics who read all the walkthroughs or (far worse) watch other people play the game online and just do as instructed. Honestly, I would rather read about Hitler and racist nonsense as long as the poster is coming up with his own thoughts and isn't just regurgitating other retard's bullshit.

What does the codex community have against thinking and coming up with their own ideas? The fashion & architecture of Morrowind sounds boring and like a very feminine topic but it also sounds like it the only topic where there is a good chance of the poster actually having thought about something and coming up with original ideas.

You seem to be indicating that the codex community has become more thoughtful and original over time. I assure you this isn't the case. You should have seen it back when people here actually like rpgs. Sure most of them had shitty taste but at least the loved the genre and could think and played games to play them and not mimic what others have done or ask stupid advice that took all the fun out of games.

You fucking cherries are into that shit. The old guard sure wasn't.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
My oldest daughter could beat the shit out of either of you with ease, and my two youngest are way too into watching other people play video games to be lured into creepy fuckers cars or any other rape trickery. If either of you want to fuck them you'd first have to unbrainwash them. I say go for it. If being raped can tear those stupid fuckers away from watching even stupider fuckers play minecraft I'll consider it the lesser of two evils. Just don't make it a one time thing. Keep it up for five or so years so we can get them into an age where hopefully they are naturally too old to be interesting in watching other people play games online.

May I suggest the boy? I'm pretty certain no straight boy could be this interested in video games while barely even playing them. If there was some sort of horrible trauma like five years of rape by the likes of you or Bryce it would go a long way towards making me feel better about this weird shit. Being raped by a super creepy online weirdo like either of you can justify a lot.

I'll bet this guy received a #1 Dad coffee mug for Father's Day this year.

Sjukob

Arcane
It's not like GD or Politics subforums worth reading anyway . Especially politics , no matter where you bring it , it always turns into the worst shithole possible .

Sjukob

Arcane
I couldn't agree more.
Oh look another "I define what others think" reply , which is very common among those subforums . You see , I don't even post in GD or Politics , you can check stats if you need a proof . However , I see that you do frequent them , thought I wouldn't have to deal with /pol/ style posting outside of it .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom