Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did you take general discussion from me?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Yesterday I had access to general discussion and public library. Today I have public library and Science. Why was it changed? And will you please change it back and also give me the political forum please?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

What can I do for you?

Edit: what if you multiple a complex system? That would prove your signature wrong. And what amount of multiples would it take to make simplicity complex? And what comes after complex? Impossible?

So that would mean impossible is only simplicity to the power of x. That means everything is just a certain factor away from being undoable. And if it can't be done, why bother?

Your signature is actually a call to complete inaction and the greatest form of defeatism propaganda known to man.

I bid you good day, sir!

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Can someone please send me any intelligent replies to the French post I made in GD if there are any? I'm very interested in what people think, especially the French.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Can someone please send me any intelligent replies to the French post I made in GD if there are any? I'm very interested in what people think, especially the French.

Roqua, why the disinclination to use your Roqua persona? Are you trying to distance yourself from antics of the past? If that's what's bothering you then don't worry - we forgive you. You are part of Kodex Kulture now and a valuable oldfag. This new YES! identity is a poor simulacrum - like watered down beer. Own your actions. :hug:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yesterday I had access to general discussion and public library. Today I have public library and Science. Why was it changed? And will you please change it back and also give me the political forum please?

So basically, you only want to post in the GD forums, as that is the area that greatly interest you?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Roqua, why the disinclination to use your Roqua persona? Are you trying to distance yourself from antics of the past? If that's what's bothering you then don't worry - we forgive you. You are part of Kodex Kulture now and a valuable oldfag. This new YES! identity is a poor simulacrum - like watered down beer. Own your actions. :hug:

I am not and never have been unwilling to own my actions or anything wrong I have said. I admit when I am wrong, and willing to change my views when presented with evidence that persuades me so, and own all my actions.

But, as my signature clearly states I am not the super handsome and witty and genius like and great person you think I am. I just want to know if that post had any good responses worth reading or if it was just retarded zingers from the retard kids infesting this site.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

So basically, you only want to post in the GD forums, as that is the area that greatly interest you?

I want it all. Since you kids love your pictures here is a video explaining what I want that may be easier for the youngsters to understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
don't believe the lies i gave 5 dollars and all i have to show for it is this lousy patron tag

i even had to get on my hands and knees and beg for the potatoes that were promised

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Seriously, can someone do me a solid and tell me if there were any replies showing some thought and intelligence? And if so copy/paste in a message to me or something?

Wyrmlord

Arcane

RPG Codex is a gay neonazi forum that pretends to be a RPG forum, in order to keep cover.

Of course talking shit about women and minorities while posting pics of ripped shirtless men is the real reason many are here.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I like how they take all the forums from you and then delete all the posts you make in a forum you do have or move them to a forum you don't. This is a well oiled machine of efficiency and wisdom. "Let them post cake!"

P.S. What is going on with my balls clearly belongs in the science forum. If the issues with my balls isn't scientific please tell me what voodoo method can cure them?

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I like how they take all the forums from you and then delete all the posts you make in a forum you do have or move them to a forum you don't. This is a well oiled machine of efficiency and wisdom. "Let them post cake!"

P.S. What is going on with my balls clearly belongs in the science forum. If the issues with my balls isn't scientific please tell me what voodoo method can cure them?

There's no cure for puberty.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

There's no cure for puberty.

Hi! I'm 13 and love to emote! Will you be my friend and watch other people play video games online with me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom