Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Mustawd self-eject?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Is this correct, he left for good?

Mortmal

Arcane
The natural cycle of life of a codexer, nothing to play, then too much shitposting on the dex and fed up even of that , next step cut off your internet contacts, then depression or worse.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The natural cycle of life of a codexer, nothing to play, then too much shitposting on the dex and fed up even of that , next step cut off your internet contacts, then depression or worse.
Why do you put depression as a step not the core element?

Grimlorn

Arcane
There's just nothing and no one to relate to on the internet. Easy to get depressed if you spend too much time here.

Most people are cunts too.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Yeah, he flipped. Now he hangs out on the Codex Discord channel, so he's easily available for anyone who actually has something to say to him.

Tell him he is okay in my book and that I said bye if you go to this discord thing and see him please.

Jinn

Arcane

Mustawd had plenty of things to play. He just wouldn't play them

There's just nothing and no one to relate to on the internet. Easy to get depressed if you spend too much time here.

While I agree there are many cunts abound, Mustawd had and has several people who honestly care about his current state, and that would have encouraging conversations with him on a regular basis. It certainly shouldn't become a serious support network for a person, but saying there is no one to relate to is a little hyperbolic.

Mortmal

Arcane

Mustawd had plenty of things to play. He just wouldn't play them

While I agree there are many cunts abound, Mustawd had and has several people who honestly care about his current state, and that would have encouraging conversations with him on a regular basis. It certainly shouldn't become a serious support network for a person, but saying there is no one to relate to is a little hyperbolic.
Sure , plenty to play huge backlog on steam , but not the mood nor will to play any of it cause of depression worsening and almost nothing is worth playing. Its common to see that here.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane

If you have to rely on little people from the computer to help you, you're already fucked beyond repair.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

If you have to rely on little people from the computer to help you, you're already fucked beyond repair.

u call me a little computer man one more time and ur gonna regret it

u better start saving up for a brain transplant cause A its obviously fucked up with u thinkin u can call me names, and B its gonna be the first vital organ of urs i use to test out my new martial arts system on.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Meh, I don't get this whole perception that online friends "aren't real". Hugs are great, but not required for meaningful contact.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Meh, I don't get this whole perception that online friends "aren't real". Hugs are great, but not the only thing that makes a relationship meaningful.

That's not what I said though. At all. I've travelled quite extensively meeting little computer people, I've slept in houses of little computer people who I have met for the first time that very day. There's little computer people who's wives and kids I met, who I could recognize by voice, I've had beers with. Seeing a pattern here? Even when being friendly with little computer people, the real relationships are happening outside of the firewall.

If you're relying on little computer people as your primary support network, you're fucked.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yeah, he flipped. Now he hangs out on the Codex Discord channel, so he's easily available for anyone who actually has something to say to him.

Tell him he is on my "would gas last" list of Codex Libruls and Juice. Which means he is a-okay in my book. And so are u. :love:

If you're relying on little computer people as your primary support network, you're fucked.

P. much this. Real life friendships > e-friendships > nothing. Having e-friends is cool, but ppl who write shit like "you guys are muh only freeeeeeeends" on an internet forum are srsly fucked up.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd rather not care about people on the internet I don't know personally. Much like colleagues. You usually don't want them dead, but you don't relate too much.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've travelled quite extensively meeting little computer people, I've slept in houses of little computer people who I have met for the first time that very day. There's little computer people who's wives and kids I met, who I could recognize by voice, I've had beers with. Seeing a pattern here? Even when being friendly with little computer people, the real relationships are happening outside of the firewall. If you're relying on little computer people as your primary support network, you're fucked.
Clarification appreciated. It starting to uncomfortably sound like you know what you're talking about :oops:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I guess that's what happens when people don't have any real friends and internet is all the social life they have?

I'm beyond mocking this tho. When it gets to the point people start talking about suicide it's kindda dumb joking about it, even on Dex.

Jinn

Arcane
I'm beyond mocking this tho. When it gets to the point people start talking about suicide it's kindda dumb joking about it, even on Dex.

Just to clarify in case anyone misunderstood my intentions with posting in this thread: I do not find any of this funny. I was genuinely worried about Mustawd for the days after his last post, and am still quite upset with him for never contacting me in any way shape or form since.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mustawd messaged me on Steam after his Apocalypse Now outburst, around the time he was self-ejected. Said he was going through some real life issues or something.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Just to clarify in case anyone misunderstood my intentions with posting in this thread: I do not find any of this funny. I was genuinely worried about Mustawd for the days after his last post, and am still quite upset with him for never contacting me in any way shape or form since.
Yes, it was really bad taste to post his last status as it was and then never come back. And this merely a couple weeks after we had learned about CJM.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom