Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Why did Lurker King leave?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
There's no shame in shilling for Vince.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Lurker King will return.

So will Irenaeus.

Together they will drive commies and cucks from the face of the Codex, at last!

It will be glorious!

C7DPnBRXAAAYHL2.jpg

They will put the filthy storyfags and consoletards to the sword!

3bf82ce08bfb666701623ef030b68f5c.jpg
Watch it boy,the storyfag cabal is not something to mess with. WE could be reading your thread in a month or so.....again:smug:. Beware those dangerous cliffs near your home,you can slip and accidentally break your neck.

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Watch it boy,the storyfag cabal is not something to mess with. WE could be reading your thread in a month or so.....again:smug:. Beware those dangerous cliffs near your home,you can slip and accidentally break your neck.
They are sneaky and treacharous, I know. Such is their type. They can't win a frontal battle. Don’t worry. I have all figured it out. With the sheer strength of my fellow HUElanders and Infinitron on my side (the negotiation is stil in progress), a coup is only a matter of time. Zero tolerance with triple-A peddling! Bethesda and Bioware forums will be a thing of the past. This place will not become another Kotaku. You will see. We will make the Codex great for the grognards again!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
and Infinitron on my side (the negotiation is stil in progress), a coup is only a matter of time. Zero tolerance with triple-A peddling!
I was making plans of the assassination of the mechanicsfag,but seeing this put my mind to rest. Your ally is a backstabbing jew that is shilling for Obsidian.... your revolution is destined to be amusing codex drama. Hope that your plan for biowaste and retardesta is not like the one for the simulation games forum.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Them buttons. I'm pushing them.

:troll:

Still, it's one of the storyfaggiest RPGs. And the reason why the Codex likes it so much; surely not because of its gameplay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom