Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

thesoup

Arcane
Like a university he was attending?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
You're not exactly disproving his point with that.

why hate

edit: fuck off neckbeard shitlord you goddamn human trash

Thanks for taking the dick out of your mouth long enough to make a post, I know that is a big sacrifice for you.

People don't type with their mouths, retard.

Yeah, what now? Heh. Bet you regret messing with me on the Internet, KIDDO.

e549777e1f.png

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
You're not exactly disproving his point with that.

why hate

edit: fuck off neckbeard shitlord you goddamn human trash

Thanks for taking the dick out of your mouth long enough to make a post, I know that is a big sacrifice for you.

People don't type with their mouths, retard.

Yeah, what now? Heh. Bet you regret messing with me on the Internet, KIDDO.

e549777e1f.png

So you ARE typing with a cock in your mouth then? I stand corrected sir. You have to admit it must be awkward to see the screen with a cock in your face though,

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I have a vague memory of CJM being one of those guys who ridiculed suicides as weak and cowardly during one or more Shoutbox discussions a year or two ago. It's not a strictly unethical opinion, but ironic if all true.

Well, no matter. Death is the great equalizer. I never truly knew much about him, but CJM was a forceful persona on the Codex, and now the man behind the curtain is gone, and that's a shame.

RIP :salute:
It is possible to have both a poor opinion of a course of action, and to be also taking that course of action.

eg. I find drinking because you are bored to be pathetic, and yet I drink 2-3 glases of wine every evening.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Codex should start IP banning offenders. Then ban all open proxies as well.

oh no people will have to get a new IP from one of the million new proxies made every day, what a nightmare. I also like the idea there is a magic list of all open proxies that you can just banzor. Internets, it's fucking magic kids.

The real problem here is there is no IQ test to start posting, then all the worthless idiots I hate like thesoup, mynon and iznaliu would not be here in the first place and it would be smooth sailing.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
If you can anonymously connect to a proxy, it is open and can be quickly banned.
Good proxies don't advertise they are proxies, fuckwit. Stupid people running web sites can ban other really stupid people from their web site, that's about it.

They used to ban all the proxies they could here, it did exactly nothing except make it harder to tell whose alt was who for the mods. Inconvenience time < 30 sexonds per alt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom