Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are you guys so negative?!!!

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I hate when new people find a 6 month 9 years old thread which they then try to raise from the dead with some witty pun. It's nice that you used the search feature and all but really, there are newer threads.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
You know it's an old topic because people wrote 'RPGCodex' and not RPG Codex back then.

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
False. I spent 5 hours on a game I didn't like before realizing I didn't like it, then 20 seeing if it got better before the end (it didn't), then > 1,337 making it a real game that has some actual quality, but does not reflect on the original developers laziness and incompetence. But you already knew that, you were just going full retard because I quoted your lovely rage breakdown when I said something mildly and subjectively negative about Fallout.

Mustawd

But you already knew that, you were just going full retard because I quoted your lovely rage breakdown when I said something mildly and subjectively negative about Fallout.

Just felt like raging. Haven't done that in a while.

Look Celerity, I don't care what you do. Just stop obsessing over me like you do with Darkest Dungeon. It's like you go out of your way to say things in threads I comment in. Look man, I'm not into you that way. What you feel is infatuation. Not love. There's a difference. You're a nice and good looking guy with a good head on your shoulders. You'll find somebody one day. But let's just be bros ok? And not in a sexual way.

Celerity

Lols. So me wanting you banned jokingly means gay sex? Quit projecting.

I talk about games I'm actually interested in, that means Wizardry likes and blobbers. Deal with it. Or go fuck yourself, I don't care which. But if you think I'm following you, when in reality you're just a random interchangable dumbfuck you are wrong. It's that simple.

Amusingly enough, those threads actually involve discussions about games. I know, shocking right? It's like there's something in the world beyond random insults and fapping over Skyrim. CRPGs could learn much from this.

Mustawd

So me wanting you banned jokingly means gay sex?

I am saying that you are not joking. It's pretty obvious that you're feeling hurt, and in reaction your defense mechanisms have kicked in. It's like Darkest Dungeon all over again. Look, I'm trying to be nice about it and let you down easy. I could have just been a big jerk about it.

Celerity

Nah. I want you proven wrong, banning is letting you off easy. But hey, keep derp trolling if it makes you feel better.

HI there Roqua i kind of agree with you; but you have to accept... this place is mostly filled with faggots in denial. Like You. And Me. I have still readied some lube hope for my butthurt expectations of TToN. Thought i learned better what to expect from the scumbags Fargo and Chris after WL2.

Ont the bright side, its only been a couple of weeks till the last post in this thread.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
HI there Roqua i kind of agree with you; but you have to accept... this place is mostly filled with faggots in denial. Like You. And Me. I have still readied some lube hope for my butthurt expectations of TToN. Thought i learned better what to expect from the scumbags Fargo and Chris after WL2.

Ont the bright side, its only been a couple of weeks till the last post in this thread.

I can't follow you with WL2. I think the DC made that an instant top 10 crpg of all time. Absolutely awesome game that would have been perfectly balanced with just a party of 4 and no npcs. But the same could be said for ToEE with a party of 5.

Unwanted
DARK SOULS II IS EASILY THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME. IT NODS TO THINGS LIKE ILIAD, MACBETH, KIERKEGAARD, NIETZSCHE, CAMUS AND THAT'S JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG.

MY POINT IS ALL THIS DISCUSSION IS MEANINGLESS IN THE LIGHT OF THE TRUTH: DARK SOULS II IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!

EMBRACE THE TRUTH!

Unwanted
This forum has proven to be too middlebrow for my taste. Enjoy your "significant exclusively to video games culture" cRPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom