Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who's standing behind RPG Codex? Mega-Conspiracy unveiled!

Klarion

Arcane
Did you ever wonder who pays all the moderators? There's like 30 of them!! At least. WTF!?
And they all work for free, right... right... Who buys that shit?

So how DOES our little site work? You ever asked yourself that? Like who's standing behind all this?

I think... I may know the real truth. Although I'm 100% sure this thread gets deleted 1 minute after it's posted, I will still put it out... because... The truth... must come out. And just because there's 1% chance someone out there catches it before it's deleted and spreads it further.

And also... just for my own safety, I will send these proofs to other major online magazines just in case. I know I will have to spend the rest of my life in hiding but I just can't keep THIS TRUTH inside me anymore.

So like... Todd Howard and Bethesda, together with Bioware, they have this little scheme with mods here, where mods are paid a HUGE sum to shill for them and make it look like they're completely objective where in fact they will SECRETELY bump their threads with new nicknames(their alts) so that nobody figures out... That way Bethshitsda and Biowhore threads are constantly at the top of the thread-list and most people then buy their games cuz they see it and it's popular right?

HERE'S AN UNCOMPLETE LIST OF THE SHILLS WHO WORK FOR BETHWHORE AND BIOSHITSDA:

Infinitron
a mod
Adam P
Angthoron
Crispy - Word on the street is that he's Todd Howard's illegitimate son.
Crooked Bee - You're crooked alright.
DarkUnderlord
Doctor Funfrock
Dreaad
felipepepe
Ferdator
hexer
HobGoblin42
Jaesun
JarlFrank
Jason
Jora
Kejan
Scrooge
Sitra Achara
SuicideBunny
Fedorabot
tiagocc0
Trash
VentilatorOfDoom
WhiskeyWolf
Whisky
Excidium II
Night Goat
Clockwork Knight - More like Bioware knight.
Lhynn
<3sRichardSimmons
agris
ShadowSpectre
pippin
Roguey
Prime Junta
Bester - You mean Bethster?
Sizzle - Shizzle my nizzle down your grizzle, admit you accepted Todd Howard's cashizzle.
Fairfax
Darkzone
Aenra
Kem0sabe
Zombra
Chris Avelltwo
Rostere
J_C
mindx2
Viata
SausageInYourFace

AngryKobold

Arcane
Someday one wakes up and starts to think how an internet forum does work. Definitely the first step towards insanity. One of first major steps at least.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
So it turns out

Infinitron
a mod
Adam P
Angthoron
DarkUnderlord
Doctor Funfrock
Dreaad
felipepepe
Ferdator
hexer
HobGoblin42
Jaesun
JarlFrank
Jason
Jora
Kejan
Scrooge
Sitra Achara
SuicideBunny
Fedorabot
tiagocc0
Trash
VentilatorOfDoom
WhiskeyWolf
Whisky
Excidium II
Night Goat
Lhynn
<3sRichardSimmons
agris
ShadowSpectre
pippin
Roguey
Prime Junta
Sizzle - Shizzle my nizzle down your grizzle, admit you accepted Todd Howard's cashizzle.
Fairfax
Darkzone
Aenra
Kem0sabe
Zombra
Chris Avelltwo
Rostere
J_C
mindx2
Viata
SausageInYourFace

is a bit of a dick.

Klarion

Arcane
So it turns out

Infinitron
a mod
Adam P
Angthoron
DarkUnderlord
Doctor Funfrock
Dreaad
felipepepe
Ferdator
hexer
HobGoblin42
Jaesun
JarlFrank
Jason
Jora
Kejan
Scrooge
Sitra Achara
SuicideBunny
Fedorabot
tiagocc0
Trash
VentilatorOfDoom
WhiskeyWolf
Whisky
Excidium II
Night Goat
Lhynn
<3sRichardSimmons
agris
ShadowSpectre
pippin
Roguey
Prime Junta
Fairfax
Darkzone
Aenra
Kem0sabe
Zombra
Chris Avelltwo
Rostere
J_C
mindx2
Viata
SausageInYourFace

is a bit of a dick.

Don't worry bro, Jews are still standing behind Bioware and Bethesda...

Aenra

I learn shit about me every day.

Klarion if i was a mod, trust me, you'd know. I'd make Ventilator look like a Jesuit florist vying for sainthood. Starting with you come to think of it :)
As for my current employment, what i can i say dude, busted. That's me alright. Bioware sent me to Afghanistan to preach about Mass Erect to the locals. Great salary, great bonuses, amazing colleagues, exotic environment? What can i say, 10/10, would shill again.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
shut-it-down-jew.jpg

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
This is outrageous! I'm not listed! That means I'm not getting any cash! Which ones are the cash threads? Asking for a friend.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I imagine one would need to know who I am to send me money and that's not happening (voluntarily).

pippin

It is all in control of the jews, who were put there by the petrodollar muslim moguls, who are being controlled by North Korea under close advice of Putin, who himself is a puppet of the Pentagon, an organization secretly kept by cryptoalien reptilians who only answer to The Ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's not fair. I just happen to think that the critically acclaimed Mass Effect Andromeda™ is an outstanding new entry on the beloved Mass Effect™ franchise and every fan of role playing games should give it a try, specially my fellow hardcore gamers here at www.rpgcodex.net who are always after a good challenge! Hit me up on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram if you'd like to know more, and please remember to rate, comment and subscribe.

pippin

That's not fair. I just happen to think that the critically acclaimed Mass Effect Andromeda™ is an outstanding new entry on the beloved Mass Effect™ franchise and every fan of role playing games should give it a try, specially my fellow hardcore gamers here at www.rpgcodex.net who are always after a good challenge! Hit me up on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram if you'd like to know more, and please remember to rate, comment and subscribe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom