Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Who lords over the JRPG section?

DarkUnderlord
I only just noticed this but there's actually no one overseeing the section with SuicideBunny being deceased and Jarl Frank having departed from his role? Does this need rectifying?

Any volunteers?
Hobo Elf

Last edited:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
As someone who acknowledges that the Japanese are the only people still making good games, whereas other Codexers take pride in their own ignorance on the matter, I would be ideally suited to this role.

Mortmal

Arcane
Anarchy is good, or if it's really needed give to someone who contribute a lot and care like aweigh .A good moderator is someone you dont know is moderator, worse possible choices are those asking for it.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
As much as I like aweigh, he occasionally slips up and posts stuff that are against the rules of the forum. Whenever I've reported something I saw in the sub that was against the rules or off topic, Infinitron (I assume), was quick to take action, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea if the place had someone patrolling the area, if someone already isn't. I visit the place pretty much daily and it's one of the only places I still bother to visit on this site since it's one of the few areas that seem to have genuine and enjoyable video game discussions so it'd be nice if we could keep the area clean.

Mortmal

Arcane
As much as I like aweigh, he occasionally slips up and posts stuff that are against the rules of the forum. Whenever I've reported something I saw in the sub that was against the rules or off topic, Infinitron (I assume), was quick to take action, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea if the place had someone patrolling the area, if someone already isn't. I visit the place pretty much daily and it's one of the only places I still bother to visit on this site since it's one of the few areas that seem to have genuine and enjoyable video game discussions so it'd be nice if we could keep the area clean.
The plan is in motion, first hobo elf become jrpg moderator, then he hire a few more news jews posting about jrpgs on frontpage,slowly overtaking infinitron job , overthrowing him then profit $$$.. clever

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Infinitron recently confirmed that they don't divide the gaming subforums among the mods anymore. They're all in charge of everything. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom