Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who let the dogs out?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thank you Codexers, I've bought my doggy house. Who wants to see pictures?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Blatant doggy harvesting.

EDIT: The ensuing doggies on this post were given without my approval or sanction, and do not qualify as doggy harvesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hi guys, thanks for waiting!

20171208_144417_resized.jpg 20171208_144450_resized.jpg

Here is my sweet awesome doghouse I bought, courtesy of the Codex! It's from Bunnings and cost a sweet $229 AUD.

Some assembly was required, it coming in a flat pack box. I didn't get photos of that.

20171208_144423_resized.jpg 20171208_144438_resized.jpg

You can see the roof opens for easy dog ingress and egress in the event of stubbornness. The floor also comes out, in case you want to do that.

There's a sweet window, which allows air in and out for ventilation. The plastic overhanging the door can be removed but I'll leave it so it keeps the flies and hopefully other things out, thus creating a "safe space" for my dog.

So far the dog hasn't used it. But I'm optimistic!

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
Hi guys, thanks for waiting!

View attachment 8597 View attachment 8598

Here is my sweet awesome doghouse I bought, courtesy of the Codex! It's from Bunnings and cost a sweet $229 AUD.

Some assembly was required, it coming in a flat pack box. I didn't get photos of that.

View attachment 8596 View attachment 8595

You can see the roof opens for easy dog ingress and egress in the event of stubbornness. The floor also comes out, in case you want to do that.

There's a sweet window, which allows air in and out for ventilation. The plastic overhanging the door can be removed but I'll leave it so it keeps the flies and hopefully other things out, thus creating a "safe space" for my dog.

So far the dog hasn't used it. But I'm optimistic!
Which codexer are you going to keep in there ?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Now you just need to get hit with a sexual harassment complaint, and 2017 will be complete.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom