Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who let the dogs out?

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
When I win the lottery, I want to get one of these:

Pharaoh-Hound-Dog.jpg

:shittydog:

H2h0MLr.png

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
When I win the lottery, I want to get one of these:

Pharaoh-Hound-Dog.jpg

:shittydog:

H2h0MLr.png

No. They think they know what specific Jackal Anubis was actually. They found waste remains of Golden Jackals from various digs and now believe that is what species of jackal Anubis is. The Golden Jackals used to be found in Egypt back in the day, but are now only found further South in Africa.

I was just reading an article on this the other day.

The Egyptian Pharoh Hound DOES look strikingly similar to Anubis though, however the hounds are only native to Malta.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:DOGGY SALE EXTRAVAGANZA:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

In the spirit of thanksgiving and the black friday, I'm hosting a doggy sale for the benefit of my good friend DU!

For each doggy this post receives, I will give three (3) retroactive doggies to DU!

A doggy house for DU, it's a worthy cause. Give all you can!

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I see some people are skeptical, asking for citations and whatnot. Rest assured, this is a legit doggy fire sale. All doggies will be fullfilled.

As proof, you will find hereby enclosed the receipt for the doggies ordered by rpgdude19 and ERYFKRAD, for a total of nine (9) :

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
I see my sale is picking up some steam! Thanks to all participants, DU will surely appreciate it!

As per my store guarantee, below is the proof of doggy fulfillment for ERYFKRAD coming back for the double up (3), Toffeli (3), Naveen (6), and DarkUnderlord himself (6) -- he must really want that doggy house guys, help him out!

Reminder: this offer runs only for a limited time and in limited locations (#31 and #32).

Tell your friends!

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Matalarata and like-minded friends, I commend your efforts to troll DU by cockblocking his chances to get the doggy house.

But, in the spirit of transparency, I must inform you that some lurker / filthy forum migrant (((someone)))'s alt has taken upon himself to bring this crusade to another level, making your efforts appear insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I am truly appaled at this turn of events and wish to apologize for his failure to observe our traditions and play by gentleman rules.

DeViti is flooding my market with doggies, breeding them like crazy, and there is no way I can unload all my stock in time for DU to get his wish. I do not currently have the facilities to safely dispose of that quantity of doggies in an ethical way. It is truly raining cats and dogs, and I fear there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Enclosed, the proof of his truly shameful behavior. Brace yourselves, for the list is extensive, 95 counts of undocumented retroactive doggy breeding:

Last edited:

DeViti

Novice
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
My dear Ismaul

First let me assure you that im not an alt but simple a very shy lurker

Second how can my dog breeding be undocumented? You have shown the logs.

Third all my efforts are done for you and your desirer for the doggy house. I think you should simple confess that you want to have it and that the campaign against Dark Underlord is nothing but reserve psychologie because you think the codex is so heartless as to ignore an honest plea.
I think however that a simple request will not be ignored by the good people of the codex. There is no need for subterfuge with this kind hearted people.

But sadly I alone cannot assure your victory and therefore I humbly ask everyone who reads this:
Please help Ismaul to achieve his dream of a doggy house. Show him the goodness of the codex.

with kindest regards your servant in doggy tagging
DeViti

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Absolutely disgusting letter. Nothing but vile libel.

To attack my character so, and say that I am selfish and want the doggy house all for myself... And not only that, but that I have conducted an elaborate reverse psychology scheme to subconsciously influence my dear Codexians to give into my selfish desire... That's it. I'm done. Not an ounce of respect for a man trying his damned best to be agreable to others!

CONDUCTOR!
:kwanzania:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Despite the despicable turn of events, my word is my bond. I will continue to honor the doggy sale, even if the goal it was meant to fulfill can no longer be reached. (sorry DU the doggy house is mine now)

This day, we have the doggy fulfillment of the following orders: Ninja Destroyer (3), Lorenzen (3), DeViti (6) (yes even you you ungrateful scum):

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
DeViti truly deserves a participation award. Every day with this shit lol. He's like a dog with a bone. At least the button system is making some lurkers to interact with the site.

DeViti I hope the hours you put into this are worth it hahaha.

PpacEPZ.jpg

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
I see we still have some customers taking advantage of this fine sale! D_X your doggies (6) have been shipped!

Be advised that the discount shop will close down at the end of the doggy month, for obvious reasons (I shall be moving into my doggy house).

D_X Doggy Receipt said:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom