Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Where my Bubbles Gone?

Prime Junta

Haven't you been following? Codex got a press key to review Tyranny and they gave it to me when they asked me to review it.

Same thing for the T:ToN setting book BTW. Nobody much seemed to be upset about that though.

Cadmus

Arcane
Prime Fedora is a boring-ass retard, I don't give a shit about his reviews or content. Bubbles was ok but the cynical sarcastic reviewing and posting style was getting tiresome so I don't give a shit either way.

Stompa

Arcane
BUBBLES HOPS ON THE SHOUTBOX. INFINITRON NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE KEYBOARD."WHAT'S GOOD TRUMPSTERS, ROLL UP, TYRANNY IS ASS, POE IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" INFINITRON SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BUBBLESS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO TRUMPSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DARKEST DUNGEON TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS INFINITRONS HAND HOVERS OVER THE BAN BUTTON. "YO INFI, WHENS TRANNY?" INFI NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BUBBLES' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY OBSIDIAN "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN DICK FROM SMA ?" BUBBLES ASKS THE FORUMS. INFI KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BUBBLES BLOWING IT UP". INFI MUTES BUBBLES AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT TRANNIES AND SHITTING

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
So the dreaded Neutral-Positive Hegemony is at it again. Fuck you, Doritron, you shill, and also fuck your whiny little sock puppet reviewer bitch.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Now that Bubbles is officially self-ejected, if you guise need someone to transcribe the JES interview, and if the audio file isn't several gb, I'll volunteer. I can deliver it under budget and ahead of schedule (obviously that first part is hyperbole, I'm not going to pay to do it).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Now that Bubbles is officially self-ejected, if you guise need someone to transcribe the JES interview, and if the audio file isn't several gb, I'll volunteer. I can deliver it under budget and ahead of schedule (obviously that first part is hyperbole, I'm not going to pay to do it).

That's nice of you, Roguey. However, Bubbles has promised he'll do it anyway. You could contact him and volunteer to help...

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
a1e.png

Sentinel

Arcane

That's nice of you, Roguey. However, Bubbles has promised he'll do it anyway. You could contact him and volunteer to help...
Might as well just pass it on to Roguey. Fuck waiting 4 months for an interview transcription.

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wow Bubbles, you wrote some pretty great contributions here, some of the best even. You'll surely be missed.
Hope you reconsider and post again soon.
I'd pay to have you 'hired' back.*

(*: Figuratively speaking, of course. Seriously, who the fuck pays for crap in the internet? It's the thought that counts, yeah?)

Santander02

Arcane

Just when I think that after a decade the codex has finally found someone to replace VD as the resident sarcastic bastard this happens, and over something so stupid. :(

We should deadpool on who is gonna be the next inner circle member to loose it and off themselves (from the codex), I'll bet on Infi no longer being able to put up with the resident wannabe Nazis* or Scrooge having had enough of some shitlord mis-interpreting her posts on some Germany or SJW related topic.:troll:

*If anything can see Infinitron being ejected due to some editorial/staff politics related clusterfuck up or another

Last edited:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I'll bet on Infi no longer being able to put up with the resident wannabe Nazis or Scrooge having had enough of some shitlord mis-interpreting her posts on some Germany or SJW related topic.
You're wrong, DarkUnderlord is going to nuke this site at some point so that his children wouldn't learn what he's done here.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Wow Bubbles, you wrote some pretty great contributions here, some of the best even. You'll surely be missed.
Hope you reconsider and post again soon.
I'd pay to have you 'hired' back.*

(*: Figuratively speaking, of course. Seriously, who the fuck pays for crap in the internet? It's the thought that counts, yeah?)
I would pay ~15$ for a guaranteed full year's worth of Bubbles front-page contributions. Or Vault Dweller contributions for that matter. But my priorities have never been economically sound, so I assume I'm in a definite minority.

Cadmus

Arcane
Infi's gonna bite the dust first because people keep being mean to him so much so that I'm already starting to feel sorry for him.
DU will do something retarded he will consider funny and damage the site in the process.
We will only be getting Prime Fuckface neutral positive reviews from now on.

duanth123

Arcane
over something so stupid. :(

Everyone keeps repeating some iteration of the above, loudly wailing why, when it's clearly that manipulative cocksucker Infinitron's behavior which Bubbles had either grown too sickened by or exasperated from to carry on with his regular contributions.

I certainly wouldn't wish to expend time and energy for zero pay if it meant interacting with that two-faced fucking weasel. And he even has the gall to come into this thread like he's not always at the center of major Codex drama and express some mealy-mouthed condolences.

I hope everyone, including DarkUnderlord, stops looking the other way for once and realizes what a malignant presence he is to have on this forum at all, much less in a position of relative power.

Even Prime Junta should be pissed. Half the flack you're catching for your review is the result of Infinitron pushing it as representative of a false consensus about the game. He basically used you. Twice now!

It's no longer a joke when our continuing tolerance of Infinitron's behavior comes at the cost of one of our best contributors. Or when we waste all this digital ink over a persistent problem with a simple solution.

It.has.now.become.srs.business.

Remove Infinitron's administrator privileges. Let him submit news if he want. But divorce him entirely from the review submission process. We can even put it to a vote, to make it that much permanent.

Edit: lol Infinitron is so shameless that within 30 seconds of this post he tagged it. Gotta defend the nothing you have to call your reputation with such bitchy, indirect gestures.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom