Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where is Darth Roxor's review about T:ToN? The shilling never ends

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
but i've already posted my review of tton

altho for some reason it didnt make it to the front page

So the last time Darth Roxor was trying to inform players about PoE, some people here tried to sabotage him behind the scenes. I hope the same thing will not repeat again, because that would not only be embarassing, but would also make things worse.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
when i said i posted it, i meant in the tworment thread

my review is a haiku that has been presented on the following infographic

numenera_rating.jpg

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I can already see it:

"Torment is inXile's worst game, worse than Choplifter HD."

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Posting in a winamp thread

I'm still using 5.092. It plays music, has playlists, and most importantly has global hotkeys that let me pause/play and adjust the volume whilst in a game. What more could one ask for?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Posting in a winamp thread

I'm still using 5.092. It plays music, has playlists, and most importantly has global hotkeys that let me pause/play and adjust the volume whilst in a game. What more could one ask for?

Last version is 5.666 fyi. :shittydog:

Jazz_

Arcane
but AIMP is shit

if it's too long didn't watch just go to the last 10 seconds of the video for a recap:

1) each player has same sound quality
2) if anything, AIMP skips some beats (but that's an old version, it's been fixed)
3) if you use Foobar because you are an ''audiophile'', please reevaluate your life.

It basicly boils down to what UI you like the most for me, and Foobar looks like amateurish shit out of the box (I know you can customize it etc but fuck all that), while AIMP is elegant and unobtrusive.

Last edited:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
but AIMP is shit

if it's too long didn't watch just go to the last 10 seconds of the video for a recap:

1) each player has same sound quality
2) if anything, AIMP skips some beats (but that's an old version, it's been fixed)
3) if you use Foobar because you are an ''audiophile'', please reevaluate your life.

It basicly boils down to what UI you like the most to me, and Foobar looks like amateurish shit out of the box (I know you can customize it etc but fuck all that), while AIMP is elegant and unobtrusive.

Ok but did it inspire Winamp: loredump of numenera? Nope.

Checkmate AIMP users

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom