Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHERE in the city are the trainers?

Radish

Novice
The official walkthrough gives a list of all the trainers in the game and what city they're in, but not where in the city they are. Some of these cities are pretty damn big.

So, could anyone clarify where exactly each trainer can be found?

EDIT: Oh, and it would also be nice if I could be given some clue how to go about getting training from any particular trainer. I finally found the blunt trainer and his dialog is pure fluff: "I like this drink and I came here with my fiance, the end." No quest, nothing. *eye twitch*

Radish

Novice
I will now take the liberty of answering my own question, almost in full (I'm missing or forgot the details for a few).

Aethra
Trains: Literacy and lore
Requirements: Pay a fee

Aufinius
Location: Barrier, the square or Kaliyan Inn, depending on time of day.
Trains: Speech
Requirements: Talk to him at the inn. May need to pay a fee, don't remember.

Dinali
Trains: Blunt or Unarmed
Requirements: Find his fiancee, Meila, in the square. She will have you go to Dinali and remind him that he's supposed to be meeting her. Sometime after delivering the reminder you will find them both at the inn, and Dinali will offer you training if you talk to him.

Gralinus
Trains: Any weapon skill or Armor
Requirements: 1000 drachs or for free as a reward from Lucien for helping House Char.

Larvo
Trains: Pickpocket
Requirements: Talk to him, catch him pickpocketing you, then as recompense demand he train you in pickpocketing.

Nurens
Trains: Literacy and lore
Requirements: (Haven't Found)

Ragnard
Trains: Power of Flame
Requirements: None.

Telus
Location: Barrier, Gem Shop during day and Tarsh's Tavern at night.
Trains: Barter
Requirements: Talk to him at the gem shop and ask him to train you, then go see him at the tavern at night and he will train you for a fee. WARNING, do not accept his training until after receiving Component 1 from him for the Rebellion, as once you get training from him the game assumes any further attempts to talk to him are just to thank him for training, and you will have no dialog options other than "Goodbye".

Temiani
Trains: Music
Requirements: A fee and possession of an instrument (though he will sell you one if you don't have one).

Thonmil
Trains: Tinker
Requirements: 25 drach fee

Una
Trains: Medical
Requirements: Possibly a fee.

CP

Liturgist
Only missing two I think. All trainers are listed on the walkthrough at:

http://www.zero-sum.com/walkthrough/walkthroughStart.html

Belus
Twin brother of the Barrier's Telus, traveling merchant and Iuliana's husband. Improves Barter skill substantially. Can get training fee as low as 100 drachs if leader already has high barter skill. Otherwise it is 300 drachs.

Hjor
Spends evenings at the bar in Olvar's Tavern. Will teach Nature, Stealth or Missile for 80 drachs.

Thanks.

CP

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom