Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

valcik

Arcane
Ok I have had enough now, from now on I put every new slav newfag on ignore list even if it swells up to the size of Kz3ro's
Don't be ridiculous kiddo, you're eyeballing every single post while being logged off anyway. Lame drama queen..

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
This is like last time with that pole thread.
Did you find the mother lode of instant butthurt, Burning Bridges ?

No idea what you mean, I thought they were all concentrating on me because unlike you I had actually shown some compassion for slavs, just not those deranged ones. And I mean "butthurt" can mean a lot of things, of course I am butthurt that the site is going down the shitter, perhaps they maybe missed the point where we should have membership process or something. Right now it's a complete mess with newfags chiming in and attacking everyone who has said anything against their inane shit.

Rumsfeld

Scholar
Thread took off after a less than promising start. Genuine butthurt emerging. But this is still the best BB post imho:

Bundling up good life choices with Islam just screams "I need help" or "I feel irrelevant".

You raise really good questions. I just don't understand this part above, or better, I disagree with it strongly. This is not something that I have been taking lightly or that just happened recently. I have with me precisely since 2001, when I was in Egypt for the first time. The Indonesia thing is much longer ago (1995) and has nothing to do with it at all. But in Sinai, during a trek in the desert something happened to me that for the first - and maybe only - time in my life I knew I was completely happy. It is really difficult to describe the chain of events but there were people around me, some Bedouins and some students from Cairo, and I knew if I had stayed with them I would have been a happy fullfilled man for the rest of my life. I just didn't have the courage at the time, and now I am at the same point again. I have been looking for God for all my life, and I think I found him for a brief moment in that week in the desert. Perhaps that is all that religion is about.

But let me also say why I think I have not found God as a Christian God for me.

First of all it has been very difficult for us to get into religion until 1989. I have never been baptized, and especially never been educated as a Christian (although my mother sent me to some Christian lessons in the evening, we only had a laugh there). When I was younger I seriously considered getting the baptism, if just to please for example my mother and grandmother, and in the GDR it was basically up to ourselves but Christianity never appealed to me at this time. Later when I had a grilfriend from a more religious background (Poland), I had also thought about it, with a view on marriage, but that didn't because we broke up. And there was another time again much later with a woman from Poland that never really started because she couldn't decide. And that changed my opinion about Christianity because the second Polish had said she was deeply religious which had made a big impression on me. She told me all those things like that she went to Church every sunday. I really wanted to become a better man for her. And it went so deep that I did things that are totally unusual for me. Like praying for her when she was already breaking up with me, because that's what I had always thought being Christian is about. But yeah when we got to see each other a year later it suddenly was like someone lifted a veil from my eyes and none of the things I had imagined were there. In heart neither was she a Christian nor was I, because I couldn't look at her with those feelings again after the infatuation had gone away. It was not possible to consider Christianity again at this point, I was just cured from that.

Hope this helps clear up what I am really talking about.

bonescraper

I know you're a newfag, but i still expected you to have your codex .txts better prepared. Instant butthurt is this guy's middle name since forever, and drama is his daily bread and butter. And (un)ironically, he's the biggest nazi around. I trolled him once, and now i can't even quote him without him calling for the mods (which won't work, but hey, he's too stupid to figure that out).

Lambach

Arcane
I know you're a newfag, but i still expected you to have your codex .txts better prepared. Instant butthurt is this guy's middle name since forever, and drama is his daily bread and butter. And (un)ironically, he's the biggest nazi around. I trolled him once, and now i can't even quote him without him calling for the mods (which won't work, but hey, he's too stupid to figure that out).

I remember him being extremely upset he was called a "normie" once and he didn't know what that meant. When another poster replied with a joking explanation, he flipped shit for some reason. Seems like butthurt is his default state of being.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I pride myself in getting BB to change his avatar - I called the old one low energy, so he switched to a nigger.

Kahr

In the golden times of codex you could debate about the pros and cons of halal dicking without anyone being hurtful.

Burning Bridges

LOL You seem to be the one who is obsessed with me not the other way around, considering that you follow me around like a sick fuck even though I haven't talked to you ever since I came across some of your stuff that would get you admitted to any mental institution right on the spot. Not that you think this is the beginning of a long discussion, just wanted to see if you were already assembled in the thread firing at me whatever nonsense you can fabricate, and yes of course you are.
Besides, I agree with some parts about my temper but never said anything denigrating against you until you started talking to me like the polish version of Dr Mengele in some sick slavic interrogation movie where they torture the innocent grand children of Germans who attacked their country, especially those who have the strongest antifascist views. When in the fact the only Nazi I see is you. YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD! Talking with you is a bit too much even for my standards. Now take a chill pill, I don't see where this would go except that we really don't like each other, and I have no problem with that. OK?

valcik

Arcane
I am butthurt that the site is going down the shitter, perhaps they maybe missed the point where we should have membership process or something.
Site seems to be healthy. Still decent content, and the last time DU posted traffic stats it seemed the value is rising. The only thing going down the shitter are burned out lame oldfags full of false sense of self importance such as you, which is natural process for every site. I know this is hard concept to grok all of sudden, so I'll repeat - there are lots of classy oldfags on 'dex and you are not one of them, boy.

v1rus

Arcane
Dunno, one would think that this continued encouragement of political edgelordism wouldn't be as easy to justify in the post-Charlottesville world.

Being a local grandmaster sage on liberalism, could you pls tell me what Charlottesville actually did? I mean what has changed, in that post-Charlottesville world? Cause as far as I can see, those dudes did... nothing. Literally, nothing. Bunch of retarded edgelords larped KKK for a bit, bunch of autistic liberals screeched, and thats about it. Literally nothing has happened, and yet, its hailed as the first coming of Satan literally Hitler, since, well, you know, the actual literally Hitler.

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

I pride myself in getting BB to change his avatar - I called the old one low energy, so he switched to a nigger.

This is a joke. I change my avatar every couple of years, certainly not because what some half intellectual said who apparently had an internet crush with me. On the 15 times where I see you boring up this baloney, you also always omit the part that you are too dumb to know what those avatars even represent, Malice from JA2 is anything but low energy.
Silly cow :lol:

bonescraper

Nah, this thread is kinda weak so far, though it has a lot of potential, someone just has to stir the lunatic some more. Lulz are more than guaranteed, you just need to add a bit of that secret sauce.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
"Post-Charlottesville World"

Give me a fucking break. If anything it has exposed the left as the racists they are. When a Muslim uses "Truck of Peace" skill at max power or a black guy shoots multiple cops and describes it plainly as racially motivated you don't see shit about race/religion/political views. You see, "we are not divided, not all Muslims, etc etc", when a white guy does it it's the exact opposite with these fucktards. They don't realize their double standard because they have no real self-awareness. They're like insects.

This Charlottesville shit will blow over because it's inherently absurd and mirrors too many other incidents that the leftists conveniently gloss over and excuse when brought up.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
I think, the Codex should start banning people who joined in 2017
Hey - woah - let's not be hasty. We can work this out!

including those who donated. Especially those who donated.
Ah, I see how this works.

malvado.png

So if I help you round up 2017
patron3.gif
's then I'm off the list, yes? Take Cudgel, but pls let me stay.
Find out what happens to my foes, cur.

My next response will leave you dying of lethality.

v1rus

Arcane
Leaving? maybe .. and if it was for posters like you, then definitely. But again?! .. are you retarded? I was posting reviews and shit here when you probably could not even say your name in English (which is probably Pavel or Wojtek) and your father had no west money for a computer??

In fact this is funny, I dont even know who the fuck you people are, but you talk to me like I would. What is going on on this place? Is this a practical joke of someone, instead of closing the codex down, swamp it with retarded slavs to piss off the last codexers? I mean if this goes on with you retards, there will be no one left and GD and politics forum becomes the only forum where anyone posts.

So... Racism be bad, mmkay. Racism be for bad people.

Except when it comes to Slavs, then its ok. Since Slavs be bad pplz too, rite?

Last edited:

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
When you're only capable of regurgitating the same three talking points ad infinitum, don't be surprised when you get the same three responses.

Ahh, the "I know you are but what am I" defense. Maybe you should take your post a step further and actually outline what the three talking points I always make in the politics thread are. That would of course require you to actually make an effort.

I haven't seen you try to start a fruitful discussion, ever, but maybe I'm just too much of a newfag.

I'm not going to use search function for you, make an effort.

Sounds like NeoGAF, the gathering place of titans of intellectualism and civility, is more your speed.

So a newfag is telling me the the Codex was like NeoGAF back in the day. What an embarrassment.

Back in the day people yelled "dumb cunt", but it was usually after properly demolishing someone's argument in a multi-page debate.

bonescraper

Also "we don't like each other" :lol: Bitch, i don't know you from anything other than you post here. I have absolutely no feelings toward you one way or the other. I once roleplayed a devout catholic on some other forum, just to troll atheistsards. If you think you know me, you're not fit for this place, cause it will fuck with your brain. Normie.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Je Sui Adolfe

LOL idiot maybe then you can deal with your moronic countrymen in my place. I am just laughing about you slavs by now, luckily normal slavs are not that retarded.

Prussian Bonehead did not get the Sarcasm in Commissar Post; Why I am not surprised? Anyway were you not supposed to become mudslime? They love Shitler so should you.

Fuck your pretended sarcasm - no one believes you are that smart. Have you even left your Byelorussian home or whatever it is? I mean you seem to be a level headed guy, not like the various freaks, but you also often sound like a complete douchebag, rambling about things you seem to have zero clue .. but that is also very slavic.

To answer your question, some muslims that I know indeed adore Adolf Hitler but many despise him as he a Franji = what they call a crusader. Simply go out and learn a bit about the rea world, it is a little different and more complex to alt right websites. And about my conversion, there is a little more to that, I have made it my goal to try absolutely everything. ie gay relationships, threesomes, muslim faith, judaism, satanism and communism and - especially - orgies on the holy sacrament. But the only thing I will never - I repeat never ever - consider is the catholic faith and monogamous relationships with white women. Have I made myself clear?

Spoken like a true. Western. Liberal.

Burning Bridges

Also "we don't like each other" :lol: Bitch, i don't know you from anything other than you post here. I have absolutely no feelings toward you one way or the other. I once roleplayed a devout catholic on some other forum, just to troll atheistsards. If you think you know me, you're not fit for this place, cause it will fuck with your brain. Normie.

Ok, bro. I have no feeling towards you either. I just think you should talk to a therapist about that 1939 trauma and some German friends could actually do you good, if you could just stop insulting them with your weird behavior. Good post otherwise, the least what I expected from you tbh. And I have to problem being a normie whatsoever. Although this is again one of those meaningless shit memes that Kingston was talking about, and that you guys are throwing around instead of arguments. I just cannot remember we were made to sign up that in order to be at the codex one must be posting from a mental institution, as some people now seem to assume. Let's just take it sportingly, we provoked each other when the other provoked and perhaps we can do better when we meet similar people in RL. At least that's what I would probably try to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom