Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Liking yourself is hatred for everyone else. People who like themselves are mentally ill.

Naw, if you like yourself you tend to like other people. People who hate themselves tend to hate other people, for fear they will be seen by others as the vermin they perceive themselves to be.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Liking yourself is hatred for everyone else. People who like themselves are mentally ill.

Naw, if you like yourself you tend to like other people. People who hate themselves tend to hate other people, for fear they will be seen by others as the vermin they perceive themselves to be.

If you defend yourself it is an attack on everyone else.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Last week I was at a football match. I wonder if that Russian pussy would dare the same to a group of BFC hools, or if he can just beat up disabled immigrants and bums.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Last week I was at a football match. I wonder if that Russian pussy would dare the same to a group of BFC hools, or if he can just beat up disabled immigrants and bums.
I take it that you were the driver that the police couldn't find.Soooo i take it that the codex is beyond the deep web,it is in the Mariana Trench,or maybe it THE Mariana Trench.
By the way mr cumbucket the Russian dude is most likely a football fan,and yes most football fan do like to go out and fight with other football fans.I hope your family gets culturally enriched by a bunch of feeble guys.Oh sorry i forgot that you don't have neither family nor friends and that is why you search for them in arms of allah and his live in the form of a explosive vest.

Burning Bridges

LOL. I probably had more slavic pussy than most of you guys will ever have, just saying. And no, a tough guy kicks only once but does not stand over his victim and boasts for 5 minutes.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LOL. I probably had more slavic pussy than most of you guys will ever have, just saying. And no, a tough guy kicks only once but does not stand over his victim and boasts for 5 minutes.
stern-but-honest-chinese-guy-dreams-are-free-theyre-cheaper-in-china.jpg

Burning Bridges

ITT: Nazis and slavs have no privilege offending other people, now it's your turn. ellef is already foaming at the mouth :lol: good, and there is much more to come :lol:

valcik

Arcane
Trolling Poles in one of politics subforum threads for two months straight, jumping to site feedback after folks have lost their interest down there.
BB confirmed sociopath, next news at eleven.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom