Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Whorecraft: Battle for Asseroth

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
And that guy used to be a lawyer at one of the biggest firms in the country. Is there some kind of mandatory dress code at gaming companies that you CAN'T dress semi-professionally and have to wear stuff a teenager would put on for a trip to the mall?

J1M

Arcane
Dressing poorly is one way people try to signal that they are not too old for tech company culture fit.

Revenant

Not a single normal height white male in Blizzcon 2017 poster:

rvlbzzj4z4iz.jpg

I used to be skeptical about the Codexian discontent about SJWism, but damn, I think I have been redpilled.

Wulfstand

Prophet
Revenant come on now.

The only thing I'm looking forward to hear from Blizzcon is a bucket ton of class pruning reverted. M+ and the pace they've released content this expansion have been great. Even after a year of doing Neltharion's Lairs and Arcways, I still have fun doing 15+ keystones, provided proper affixes (like this week for example).
Just now got to try mythic Gul'Dan and boy, what a fight. Nothing in M Tomb really compares design-wise overall, although the 2nd half of tomb's mythic bosses definitely feel more thought out than the first half.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Ok, I suddenly went nostalgic in the recent days (I'm sick, so: on medicines) and decided to play a little vanilla WoW (because fuck its current state, I've read a little how it looks today and it's literally staring into the abyss). What are the best and most populated vanilla servers?

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Nostalrius was the best one, but it has been shut down ages ago. The rest are garbage that fail to capture even a sliver of Vanilla's essence.

J1M

Arcane
It is amazing how immune the codex is to blizzcon rumors and 'leaks' compared to other places online.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Sure.

My character is back on Elysium/whatever it is called now. I'm like only 5 hours back. Too bad I have ELEX now.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
And that guy used to be a lawyer at one of the biggest firms in the country. Is there some kind of mandatory dress code at gaming companies that you CAN'T dress semi-professionally and have to wear stuff a teenager would put on for a trip to the mall?

There probably is.

Revenant

You don't even know that Diablo III doesn't have the auction house anymore. Clearly, you haven't played the game in its current state. Thus, have a prosper and off with you, let's stop derailing the thread because discussing Diablo III with you is meaningless.

Revenant

In case you're wondering, my post above isn't responding to you. Mod just moved out the D3 discussion and missed it.

Quigs

Magister
Revenant come on now.

The only thing I'm looking forward to hear from Blizzcon is a bucket ton of class pruning reverted. M+ and the pace they've released content this expansion have been great. Even after a year of doing Neltharion's Lairs and Arcways, I still have fun doing 15+ keystones, provided proper affixes (like this week for example).
Just now got to try mythic Gul'Dan and boy, what a fight. Nothing in M Tomb really compares design-wise overall, although the 2nd half of tomb's mythic bosses definitely feel more thought out than the first half.

None of which was worth homogenizing all the classes.

Wulfstand

Prophet
Yes I completely agree. Pruning even more from what was done during WoD is inexcusable.

Wulfstand

Prophet
Yes I completely agree. Pruning even more from what was done during WoD is inexcusable.
Don't conflate pruning with homogenizing. (Totally valid to dislike both, however.)

Hunters at least have had some heavy pruning. They gabe chinera shot, mm’s most iconic spell, to bm, and it has been a garbage unused talent the whole expansion. Mm and bm didn’t even have traps at legion’s launch. They took away kill shot (replaced it with a stacking buff, but only for mm) serpent sting, focused shot, glaive toss, off the top of my head. Really pisses me off tbh.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
A "very close friend" "gifted" me a bunch of WoW time so I now have a sub until mid next year. Gotta say, Argus is a very beautifully designed set of zones.

I'm playing as a hot-ASS red-head motorcycle driving demon hunter blood elf and I don't think I'll ever be able to play another class again because I'd go crazy without double jump.

That's all I've really got to say on this. Thx

JBro

Arbiter
Is this shit free to play yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom