Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What Steam game you sank the most hours into ?

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
I can't figure out how to do the screen shot thing - so linking my profile instead.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999018200/games/?tab=all

I am a great believer that stats don't lie, or your league position is where it is. Best games don't always equal most time spent. But saying that, you need to acknowledge my time on Football Manager!

Skyrim 1,030
FM2013 1,018
FM2012 508
Titan Quest IT 427
Torchlight 251
Plants v Zombies 191 (All Mrs Azlan)
Oblivion 183 (This would be much higher - mostly young Master Azlan hours. I had played it to death and back off Steam)
Dugeons of Dredmor 175
Fallout New Vegas 171
Batman Arkham City 165 (joint effort Lord Azlan and Master Azlan - I want to play this again by the way)
Titan Quest 133
Torchlight 2 132
Dishonoured 129 (joint effort Lord Azland and Master Azlan - I think it's crap but finished it)
Bioshock Infinite 108 (Best game EVER - will go up now I have the DLCs)
Blackguards 99 (Thanks to Codex)
Warhammer Dawn of War 2 97
Kings Bounty Legend 90
Defence Grid Awakening 87
Far Cry 2 85 (All young Master Azlan)
Risen 83 (Thanks to Codex)
Xcom Enemy Unknown 79
Trine 74 (joint effort Lord Azlan and Master Azlan - family bonding time)
Kings Bounty Crossworlds 66
Bioshock 63
Warhammer Dawn of War dark Crusade 62
Bards Tale 1 60
Fallout 1 59 (thanks to Codex comments)
Lords of Xulima 58
Half Life 2 57 (All young Master Azlan)

Blah blah blah and henceforth

In summary then - huge Elder Scrolls fan - indeed I remember first playing Arena. That marked a divergence when I stopped playing games like Baldurs Gate and party based RPG in favour of first person ARPG like Arena and System Shock 2.

Only once in the loving bossom of RPG Codex I am giving party based RPG another look - hence Blackguards and LoX hot sex.

I have never played a Diablo clone but have learned its meaning through Titan Quest - one of the greatest games ever!

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Screenshots can be simplified a lot. Try Nimbus Screenshot or puush. Personally I use ShareX but it takes a bit of configuring to get something usable.
Ty.

y6wNpT1.jpg

BIGGER LIST LIKE MAH DICK

Bruticis

Seriously, just list the top fucking 10 games. Don't make me paste a list of 3000 games in a fit of rage!

Renegen

Arcane
He really wanted to show us that besides loving Skyrim, Oblivion and Bioshock Infinite, he also quite liked Fallout 3.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Not gonna link a screenshot, but my top 3 games are:

Team Fortress 2 - 3745 hours (Since July 2008. I am an "above average" player.)
Terraria - 377 hours
Broforce - 101 hours

No other game comes close to these three.

Metro if I ever find you in a game of TF2, I will hunt you down and smack you around. :)

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Not gonna link a screenshot, but my top 3 games are:

Team Fortress 2 - 3745 hours (Since July 2008. I am an "above average" player.)
Terraria - 377 hours
Broforce - 101 hours

No other game comes close to these three.

Metro if I ever find you in a game of TF2, I will hunt you down and smack you around. :)
It's been a while since I played. Sometimes I check out the 'events' they do but quickly get bored. Would probably be an easy target since I usually play medic.

Drowed

Arcane
I regret nothing.

(But I share this account one of my brothers, Terraria and Counter Strike was 70-80% him playing. The rest is me. yeah, even Skyrim.)

rQph2o7.jpg

PS: When you play in offline mode, Steam still looks at what you're playing? I feel like some of those games should have way more time spent on.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
So many retards. Oh, how I miss thee, ol' codex. What have thow become?

Last edited:

pippin

I'm not one to complain about people's life choices, having 60 hours of DA:O in my Steam account, but how can you play 100+ hours of Bioshock Infinite? That game's like 10 hours long, isn't it?

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Confession tyme in the Great Shaming Thread.

Judgement free zone - now with gloating!

nWY1MQX.png

44 DAYS wasted on Todd's latest hiking simulator. :o Suggested tags: Todd's Thrall, Todd's Toady, Todd's Tool (get it?).

IS8eqRG.png

The Xfire top 10 brings justice to Batman, gives numbers that are closer to the truth to KotOR 2, CK2 and Morrowind, and also adds Codex favourites Mass Effect 3 and Oblivion.

Oh, and the less said of my addiction to the cubic drug, the better.

Football Manager is like a fucking opiate. 1700 hours in FM2010 alone and I've been playing them on and off since Championship Manager 00/01.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I even thought that was sexbad. Fucking newerfag

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom