Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What other ways are there to enter Jerrock?

Maced

Novice
I tried to enter Jerrock over the tree but it seems my dex is not high enough because I always fall off. What other ways are there to enter the town?

RUDEDOGG006

Novice
Talk to the courier in the academy and he will tell you about the guy they send to Jerrock. You have to go on a little quest to find him first. Then he will give you something to deliver to Jerrock.

CP

Liturgist
Maced said:
I tried to enter Jerrock over the tree but it seems my dex is not high enough because I always fall off. What other ways are there to enter the town?

SPOILERS

There are 5 ways to enter Jerrock:

1. There is a loose panel on the north side of the wall. With super high strength (20 or 21 I think) you can break the panel and enter.
2. You need a rope and high dex to climb the tree.
3. The guards sleep at night. With high stealth there's a random chance that you can sneak past them at night.
4. Talk to Rialli at the Academy, save Gaston and bring his council notice to Kheiron at the front gates.
5. After completing all of the rebellion quests you will be sent to Jerrock.

CP

Maced

Novice
...thx a lot.....always nice to get some hints from someone who knows that game a little :)

CP

Liturgist
Maced said:
...thx a lot.....always nice to get some hints from someone who knows that game a little :)

Anytime you or anyone else wants tips to get through the game I'm happy to give them. All quests are fully documented so it would not be difficult to create a walkthrough for all quests.

CP

CP

Liturgist
ReKoT said:
Is there a walkthrough out now?

Not yet. For the time being if you have any question just ask and I'll post an answer. Thanks.

CP

CP

Liturgist
Azael said:
Why can't you leave Jerrock through the panel that you used to enter it?

Ummmm... good question :)

Once you've been discovered by House Baern they are keeping a close eye on you. In fact, if you try to leave they'll tell you that you have a task to complete first.

CP

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
What if you go undiscovered by House Baern, until the very end, like I did? While I can understand the reasoning behind wanting to keep the party in Jerrock until the situation is resolved in whatever way you choose, it makes little sense to not be able to sneak out of town the same way you managed to sneak in the town.

CP

Liturgist
Azael said:
What if you go undiscovered by House Baern, until the very end, like I did? While I can understand the reasoning behind wanting to keep the party in Jerrock until the situation is resolved in whatever way you choose, it makes little sense to not be able to sneak out of town the same way you managed to sneak in the town.

You're right, this could have been handled better. Thing is, by the end we were much more concerned with working on bugs than correcting script details. When you work on a game for a certain amount of time, things like this slip by. Sorry.

CP

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom