Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is this and why I am ignored?

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Eyes. Use them.
Ok, ok man, srry! Do not get angry and chill alittle bit.
first you agree with me when I say it is not easy to spot right?!
look:
4lBcN39.jpg

Plus why is the error called "Chris Avellone Employment Agency-Error!" It makes no sense, right?!

Drax

Arcane
I'm probably the chilliestishly person on the codex brah.
Your problem is that you're not being an egocentrical faggot and using ad-block.
Without it, the web is a clusterfuck.
(still, it says it right there man)

PS: Also, unless you're an alt, you have become tasty prey, just a warning. :D

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Yeah, the mgmt screwed it up. It should read: "Avellone/Error Employment Agency"
Yes that would make much more sense!
Still don´t get the Avellone thing! Does the Codex love him so madly that it even shows his name in an error-message?:o

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
No, The part after "RPG Codex -" changes from time to time.
the "Avellone Employment Whatever" text is because someone asked Larian to call Avellone to work on D:OS2.
Ok, with this information the thread is finally round and all questions are answered! Thank you everyone for your time, participation and the emotional moments you inflicted on me!
You all can be proud codexers and did a very good job!
:brodex:

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
You didn't equip the ring, did you? They should have told you this at the start of the thread.
Haha I thought so, but first I thought they were really just intellectualy disabled, so I took my time to get some serious answers. After Hoaxmetals last post I realised they/we are having just fun:lol:

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Haha I thought so, but first I thought they were really just intellectualy disabled, so I took my time to get some serious answers. After Hoaxmetals last post I realised they/we are having just fun:lol:

Well that depends who you talk to. Some say people here are "disabled" alright. This is subjective ofcourse. Usually those people just can't stand the heat.
You are doing fine. Everyone gets a turn usually. It's all in good fun.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, Codex is one of the few RPG's that are designed around low INT characters. Playing time can be p.short though, as the hero's life can end abruptly in the hands of the fun-loving DU, er... DM.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
So this means this thread is like my lifethread and if the Dark Underwears errmm Dark Underlords attention is inflamed by e.g. getting this thread too long than he will cut my lifeline?! Ok guys it was nice hanging out with you here, but now I have to kick you out from this thread, because this thing gets more attention than it should be right?!. As you don´t know I did something stupid like trying to get Cooked bees attention to this thread to answer my question here. Now now could you please STOP hanging out here!! Don´t write to me anymore ksh ksh away with you!

Oh and please don´t take it too personal, because my life is ON THE LINE NOW :badnews:

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Dear Mr ROARRR

Your new tag is ready for collection. Please contact RPG Codex customer services at your earliest convenience.

jzU9RU0.jpg
The most beautiful Dumbfuck!! presentation I have ever seen
iYUuuS1.gif

But can´t take it, because before that I have to come up with some dumbfuck stuff and that ain´t easy.
Nice try though:lol:!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Just a note that some users may be experiencing strange redirects to rpgwatch. Rest assured we are aware of this micro-issue and will resolve it by Friday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom