Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer what is the best mario game

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
is it super mario bros 3

My top 5 Mario gaemz:

SMB1 - I can't stand how cute Mario franchise has became for this one is creepy, drug-driven journey through junkie's deluded mind. I considered it pretty dark as a kid (it's like Earthbound).

SMB2 (japanese standalone mission pack, not this Doki Doki Panic reskin for Kwans)
SMB3
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis on BGA (excellent controls and fluent gameplay, very addictive)

pippin

I must be the only one who liked the SNES version of Mario Kart better than any sequel. For me the only thing added by those was more players. I know there has been powerups and different gameplay dynamics but it feels like unnecessary fluff for me.

Fug

Educated
It's 3 for sure. It was so good that Nintendo just copied 3 and changed the layout for every release afterwards.

Ivan

Arcane

my favorite mario song, it's off the newest:

I like Jazz, so, no brainer

Mario is good and all but...David Wise

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
the real question is what is the best super mario brothers movie

im not sure how a movie with a bunch of good actors became so terrible

3 bro.

Followed by 3-D Land on the 3DS. Every level is fun. Every single fucking level, goddamnit. Trust me.

rr9CZea.jpg

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
3 bro.

Followed by 3-D Land on the 3DS. Every level is fun. Every single fucking level, goddamnit. Trust me.
3D World was better.
:troll:

SMW > 3 > Yoshi's Island for me. I couldn't stand Baby Mario.

Oddly enough I like most 2D/2.5D Mario games but I couldn't get into 64 or Sunshine at all. They both felt incredibly more tedious to me for some reason.

GewuerzKahn

Savant
*Pressing CTRL + F and then typing Super Mario Land*
Not found.

You alle should play some Super Mario Land for the Game Boy. I hope I gave this thread some value with my recommendation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom