Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter what happened to the bloodangel fellow?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
There was this playtester, bloodangel.

He got his account deleted in shady circumstances. Did he flip out all of a sudden? It wasn't explained anywhere.

There's drama potential and you, Vince, are taking it from us. Have you no shame?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Last activity, viewing this thread. Haha.

No aod activity by that user on kodex. Where's the drama potential?

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
1. There was this playtester, bloodangel.

2. He got his account deleted in shady circumstances. Did he flip out all of a sudden? It wasn't explained anywhere.

3. There's drama potential and you, Vince, are taking it from us. Have you no shame?

1. Yes I was a play tester.
2. No I personally deleted it. It was due to system change. Vince moved to 1-10 system from 1-100 system. I didn't like the change, because it was too simple for me as I was able to create many builds that could achieve much more than average players in the older system. Moreover, the system made min-maxing problem worse, in my view, and there were few other things that I forgot now.
3. Not really. I raised my discontent on the forums a few times, but at that point it was painfully obvious that Vince is not going to change (rightfully so I might add, because they are making a game for many players and not for me alone) and I did not like where the game was going.

I gave some tips on the forum to Garret Scott (much time has passed :) ) and because real men leave in silence decided to delete my account. We haven't spoken with Vince ever since. Yet, I am still very grateful to Vince as he made me a tester when I was going through a difficult period in my life and had a lot of time on my hands.

Last edited:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, the skill allocation metagame isn't any better than before.

> real men leave in silence

Yeah, I see.

No drama potential here it turns out. You have some actual human dignity unlike some others here. In fact, I think you're a p. reasonable fellow.

cheers,
-foo

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Argue more whether drama or not, this has meta-drama potential.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom