Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What happened to Grimoire's thread?

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The two issues left pertain to backer content implementation.

There is a high likihood the issues won't be resolved anytime soon but you'll be able to read about it in prosperland in 11 months.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
While waiting for the day when i will be gazing into most prestigious corners of this forum freely i kindly ask:
Dear Sirs and Tranies please tell me how many nano issues has been left till the incline will happen? What are the new hot trends in Grimoire Universe? I remember turtles, Bible quotes and some guy talking about his new waifu?

These micro-issues are a scam just like the Indiegogo campaign. In reality, Cleve doesn't even know what to do with game and what features and stuff he should still add. That's why he doesn't properly explain how finished the game is and what kind of development or release schedule we can expect. He simply doesn't know.

Cleve stopped posting about Grimoire a long time ago. Occasionally he claims something like "I just worked 12 hours on Grimoire yesterday" but there hasn't been any evidence or other reason to believe that there has been any real progress with the game since forever. Cleve just keeps shitposting same boring memes and made-up stories he always does and ignores everyone who criticizes him. Even his shitposts have gradually become less and less funny so even the entertainment factor isn't there anymore.

If Grimoire is ever finished, it will be by fans who complete Cleve's unfinished work.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
These micro-issues are a scam just like the Indiegogo campaign. In reality, Cleve doesn't even know what to do with game and what features and stuff he should still add. That's why he doesn't properly explain how finished the game is and what kind of development or release schedule we can expect. He simply doesn't know.

Cleve stopped posting about Grimoire a long time ago. Occasionally he claims something like "I just worked 12 hours on Grimoire yesterday" but there hasn't been any evidence or other reason to believe that there has been any real progress with the game since forever. Cleve just keeps shitposting same boring memes and made-up stories he always does and ignores everyone who criticizes him. Even his shitposts have gradually become less and less funny so even the entertainment factor isn't there anymore.

If Grimoire is ever finished, it will be by fans who complete Cleve's unfinished work.

What a shame - i had realy high hopes about "Grimoire". But you seem to be right: if the game was 99,999% finished 2 years ago and there is no visible progress... tho Cleve works on it 12 hours a day - something is not right here.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
He hasn't been working on it for months because of some contract work where he works for 70 hours a week.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer

EG

Nullified
Cleve's argument has changed: Grimoire has been released for years (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d0sw1cjcjwk8a5/GRIMOIRE__BETA_2.06_setup.exe) and you guys are saps for paying him money to finish something he already completed. He owes you nothing.
That's just a beta.
Since then he decided to make the game easier and make sure that everyone likes Grimwah.
Here's the link to the almost final version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/335430/
:lol:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Latest update(s)

Some days ago:
If anyone believes they have a perk in-game and has not yet sent the details of it to me, please contact me now. All in-game perks are being wrapped up and tested this week. If you miss this window I am probably not going to get a chance to put them in for a while. I have made every effort to include all in-game perks paid for and I am going to close that issue shortly so you could see an early release of the game without your perk if you do not contact me immediately. If you have corresponded with me about your perk, please don't worry it has been added.

Yesterday:
Placing the very last of the unique items today and finalising perk placements. I have not heard from anybody so I assume that's it, I've got them all now. That's about it. Everything is nearly finished. I am working for next two weeks going over every single detail marked as "LEAVE UNTIL VERY END."

I got my money's worth from the original thread already, so the game would be a wonderful bonus.

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
If you pay $5 to the site you will have access to the Grimoire thread with all the latest drama updates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom