Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What happened to Grimoire's thread?

Weasel
I suspect the Grimoire thread played host to many survivalists, gun advocates, homophobes, blobber fans and other dangerous individuals. It's good to see the Codex moving in a more sensible and progressive direction and the widespread, justified concern over which forum it should reside in.

Most of all, it's good to see Prospernauts granted an overdue opportunity to reach a larger audience.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I suspect the Grimoire thread played host to many survivalists, gun advocates, homophobes, blobber fans and other dangerous individuals. It's good to see the Codex moving in a more sensible and progressive direction and the widespread, justified concern over which forum it should reside in.

Most of all, it's good to see Prospernauts granted an overdue opportunity to reach a larger audience.

There was very little blobber discussion in that thread tbh fam

Parsifarka

Arcane
I suspect the Grimoire thread played host to many survivalists, gun advocates, homophobes, blobber fans and other dangerous individuals.
Are you joking? Many Cleve's stories were all about repressed homosexuality and the neurosis derived by the social exclusion it caused.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I liked it more when it was about bible quotes and was moved to GD.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

Cleve said that Grimoire will come out by the end of the year - just in time for you to access the thread again. And seriously, you're not missing anything right now, other than another excuse for the delay of Grimoire. Cleve claims he has to commute 7 hours a day for some contract where he was conned, or something.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Link to the Cleve's thread, please?

It's really not worth it, unless you consider Prosperland a cauldron of reasoned debate. Whereas previously the thread was inhabited by Grimoire fans, trolls, and deliberate shit-stirrers, any sense of sanity has long passed. I think it's been prospered just to stop the inhabitants from getting up to mischief. Assume Grimoire is dead and you might be pleasantly surprised one day; assume it's going to happen any time soon and I've got a bridge to sell you.

Parsifarka

Arcane
Liar, it was the greatest thing here outside the forbidden lands. Now I don't know how many aspirins I need to take this week.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
If it's any consolation, Parsifarka, I shall be able to read the living gospel in a mere 20 days. :smug:

Robert Jarzebina

If Cleveland Mark Blakemore wants to do an LP of Star Stable, I'll move the thread where-ever he wants.

TtTQOhU.gif

He would rather die than play this manboons shit.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
While waiting for the day when i will be gazing into most prestigious corners of this forum freely i kindly ask:
Dear Sirs and Tranies please tell me how many nano issues has been left till the incline will happen? What are the new hot trends in Grimoire Universe? I remember turtles, Bible quotes and some guy talking about his new waifu?

8AyKMgk.jpg

XKrZEy7.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom