Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What happened to Grimoire's thread?

fanta

Arcane
Jaesun's fantasies of control have been thwarted once more :love:

Parsifarka

Arcane
A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me

Justice has been executed and the way to Grimoire is again open to everyone. Praise to our earthly lords, for only they have had mercy on us.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Patron status does not give you access to anywhere. I'm a living proof of that.

Um, it should. If it isn't let Bee or DU know.

If it does belong to the package then I guess I should. To be honest I remember someone mentioning earlier that Patron status used to give you access to GD but then the right to do that was reclaimed. Or maybe it's just one big hoax.
Try now.

The gates are open. Ty

Khor1255

Arcane
So now I receive this shitty message whenever I try to read the living gospel of Cleve:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Does it means that, as you first took away from me the unbelievable truth behind the failure of Sir-Tech now you're hiding the coming of blobber perfection? All this just to grab my money for unlocking the way, the truth and the life, what never should be locked from willing eyes and ears? Were you always such venetian fucking jewish merchants or you just declined that way?

The waiting for Grimoire was the joy and meaning of my flawed existence.
I hate you.
:negative:

FIGHT FOR FREE AND UNIVERSAL ACCESS TO THE WORD OF OUR GENETICALLY SUPERIOR PERFECT CRAFTSMAN

The inherent contradictions of your wicked system are driving us to its objective superation in the form of clevenism. The new earth and the new sky are close. Grimoire is coming and you may hide its echo, but once it's here its light shall blind your evil eyes, too used to darkness, and those who believe will inherit the Codex. Wretched rulers, enslavers of the hivemind, your time has come. And you won't have my money.
:ibelieveincleve:
This is really sad. I mean really.

Even if it's a joke it's just...

Give this bdoinkadoink access to gd. If for no other reason than for the laughs.

Parsifarka

Arcane

Why you keep doing this? :negative:
Came back for my daily dose of grimoirness, and it's gone. AGAIN. For a newfag, that thread is the appearance of what cannot be seen, a refracted glance into the invisible light, the secret heart of the Codex. Grimoire is the closest thing we have to the mystic phenomena taking place in the lands of Prosper and Retardo... as the reincarnation of Christ, it's the promise of a greater, more deranged existence. Banning this bath into the shores of madness to novice codexians is a inadvisable decision, a tyrannic act pretending to hide the truth from the new believers :decline:

MisterStone

Arcane
Only took... what? Four years to ban that nutbag schillfest of a thread? Way to go Codex.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tumblr_mr9nv87jvY1rr9a66o1_250_zpsktmr7ao4.gif

Last edited:

Hegel

Arcane
To answer OP's question: the thread was closed, since the game has been released and all.

Parsifarka

Arcane
What's Grimoire?
What have you done, enemies of the Winged Exemplar?
Brother codexian, know that the word of truth is repressed by the iniquity of our mods, but you still can join those of us who believe, for we have seen and listened: the light cannot be hidden. Enjoy. Reflect. Wait until next Friday.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Many a codexer has prosperlando banned from new posts feed, to protect their sanity from creeping madness and the copious flood of rambling spam.
In others words, the perfect place for the Grimoire thread!

Aenra

good riddance;
now nuke everyone that ever posted in that thread and we're well on our way to a better Codex.

the GD rears its head and bellows in glee

mondblut

Arcane
In others words, the perfect place for the Grimoire thread!

Cleve's ramblings are entertaining. Yet I'd rather not be reminded that the entity known as "prosper" still roams this planet. Can I please stay updated on Grimwah but not on the rest of prosperdoland?

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Honestly, what problem do the powers that be even have with the Grimoire thread? I thought you were just trolling us when you moved it but it seems that The Codex Administration is for real this time. Its not like the thread was hurting anybody. What gives?

Unwanted
Shitposter
Nazi death cult center of jew medicine avoidance
Honestly, what problem do the powers that be even have with the Grimoire thread? I thought you were just trolling us when you moved it but it seems that The Codex Administration is for real this time. Its not like the thread was hurting anybody. What gives?

The grimoire thread was a right wing hate group.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom