Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What game are you wasting time on?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
that's all a very cool story bro but how does it even remotely refer to anything that i said

DeepOcean

Arcane
YES BECAUSE I AM FURIOUS :x
Roxor, breath, get calm and try again, the game is short anyway it isn't that it will take forever to reach that point again. I'm telling you padawan, patience and you will be rewarded, QfG2 and beyond don't have retarded "call the hint lines" traps you are losing great fun opportunities because you are letting your rage consume you.
There are those that fall to the dark side and let their rage consume them, they are called popamolers and almost brought the end of the universe.:troll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
uSEBw3.png

Diablo169

Arcane
I thought it was actually fairly well done for a tutorial. The game itself is a lot of fun, i just had a Captain try to flee from me following a battle and he did his whole "Next time Gadget! Next Time!" speech only for two worgs to chase after him. I kneecapped him with my bow and let them eat him.

DramaticPopcorn

Except that almost every kill wnds with a finisher and taken into account just how many enemies is out there, it gets boring very fast

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ShadowOfMordor%202014-12-28%2019-01-10-60.jpg

And so it's finally time for the epic battle between the Black Hand of Sauron and our hero!

ShadowOfMordor%202014-12-28%2019-21-33-17.jpg

ShadowOfMordor%202014-12-28%2019-21-33-94.jpg

I see how this is...

end.jpg

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
random thought

Anyone here played Wiggles ? I remember it being fun as hell.

likaq

Arcane
The only thing i remember about Wiggles is camera.
Atrocious side-view camera angle that is.
Whoever decided that side-view camera angle is better than iso / top down ( like dungeon keeper ) deserve to die. Fuck you SEK GmbH.

Deleted member 7219

The end of Space Marine was awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom