Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Website?

sk2k

Novice
Hi,

what happend to the Zero-Sum website? I can find only infos from 2001 about a Prelude of Darkness beta.

MfG
sk2k

chaedwards

Liturgist
I'd like to second this, as I was thinking of getting it. Have zero-sum stopped supporting it?

chaedwards

Liturgist
But look at the dates Shagnak. There used to be full demo there, and now it's gone back to a Beta demo from 2001.

Fez

Erudite
Yeah I emailed earlier:

To: cp@zero-sum.com
Subject: Problems with Zero-Sum website

Heya,

What happened to www.zero-sum.com ? It used to have more recent demos and updates. Was there a server probem or something? Is it temporary, or have you stopped supporting it? It'd be good to have the more recent demo available for download at least, especially as there are still people interested in the game.

And the reply:

To: "Fez"
Subject: Re:Problems with Zero-Sum website

RAAAWR GAH GAH GAH ME NO LIKE BAD SITE BAD SITE GAH RAR EAT EAT HUNGRY EAT BAD SITE EAT EAT WAAAAAARGH ME KILL BAD ME EAT BAD ME HAPPY OOORGH OOORGH YOU GO NOW OR YOU BAD AND I EAT YOU GAHRK GAH AARGH RAAAAAAAAAR

P.S. lick a dick

So yeah, looks like the Interweb Hobgoblin ate it.

Deathboy

Liturgist
Fez said:
To: "Fez"
Subject: Re:Problems with Zero-Sum website

RAAAWR GAH GAH GAH ME NO LIKE BAD SITE BAD SITE GAH RAR EAT EAT HUNGRY EAT BAD SITE EAT EAT WAAAAAARGH ME KILL BAD ME EAT BAD ME HAPPY OOORGH OOORGH YOU GO NOW OR YOU BAD AND I EAT YOU GAHRK GAH AARGH RAAAAAAAAAR

P.S. lick a dick

So yeah, looks like the Interweb Hobgoblin ate it.

We could get aparty togeather and rumble his (damp)cave :twisted:

Fez

Erudite
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Fez

Erudite
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Damn fine game...too bad it crashed almost every 5 minutes. Seems like these guys are out of bizz or stopped making new patches/gamesif I see that site. Shame, wonder if they still sell ti though?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom