Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Cool name

Arcane
Please make the rainbow sheep

44wK79f1WXJjJlhKP9fUytqTVT_DhxTh4W-Kpsbh_2U.jpg
I honestly can't tell what's for real and what's satire anymore

once upon a time I would've been certain that nobody could write "LGBP2TTQQIIAA" or "Genderbread Person" and not be joking but that certainty is long gone. I miss it.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
once upon a time I would've been certain that nobody could write "LGBP2TTQQIIAA" or "Genderbread Person" and not be joking but that certainty is long gone. I miss it.

Those jokes came from somewhere, you know; they didn't just arise out of the sea fully formed.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
DU would never do such a thing, unless too many of us call him on it and then he will do the bare minimum. Fuck christmas and fuck jesus.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So do these new challenges to get a certain amount or the most of X button mean we have legalized button harvesting?

Used to be people got warned or stripped of their priviledges for less. Now it's like the rules have been turned on their heads, and we're being trolled to put effort into harvesting those pointless buttons more efficiently.

DU :argh:

:excellent:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Anyone with a post that receives over 25 Merry Christmases during December will be granted the extra buttons.

TY DU :)

And Zombro and everyone else ;)
I don't even remember why I gave you a Merry Christmas rating. I changed it to an "Up Yours", so you can have a diversity of them. You still have 24 of the buggers anyways. You're welcome!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I now have a 'Cheers!!'-button and a 'Stop posting!"-button.

I'm so pleased with this I donated $30 to the Codex.

We now return to our regular shitposting shenanigans.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual

Deleted Member 16721

You bastards. Where's my Interesting/Brain button? I'm not donating as frankly with my participation here you should be donating to me. Which you can, via my Patreon. You can find links on my YouTube page, where I happen to create the most amazing RPG content you've ever seen in your life. You can find me on Steam, too, where I have an RPG-focused community group and run a Curator list.

The least you can do is give me the brain button back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom